First of everything

Astrid POV:
"Astrid Désireé Estéfan, prince of the Swedish royals." Such a title. Wouldn't you agree, dearest? Alas, such titles cannot make me as happy as one can. I fell for someone that I simply cannot love. For the people would not accept. A man cannot love another man and a woman cannot love another woman. Sighing softly and looking into a mirror just shows what I wish to not see. Nothing more than a sinner with a crown placed on their head. I just stare at myself not noticing someone had entered my room. The one who I speak of, Aniko.
3rd Pov:
"What are you doing?" Aniko asked the royal. "Nothing, simply staring at myself. Aren't I just beautiful?" He replies before looking at the Japanese man. Cold blue eyes met his green eyes. "Yes. I must admit you've always had such beauty." Aniko answers smoothly with no emotion showing. Inside he was just flustered and yelling at himself. Catching Astrid off guard he just stood and stared. That's what they did for some time. Astrid attempted to cut the silence with a thank you. Aniko just nods slightly and silence returns once more. The tension getting thicker. Astrid slowly approaches the man, getting closer and closer. Soon face to face, his face burning red and eyes half open. Aniko's eyes were closed as his shoulders stiffened. Astrid then got closer and closer until their lips met. Forgetting the door was still opened as Aniko soon deepened the kiss.
Astrid wrapped his arms around his neck as Aniko tightly held on to his hips in return. Astrid pulls away panting, a string of saliva leading to the others lips. "Hhmm... the doors still open.." Astrid points out as he lets go of Aniko. Aniko sighs and closes the door, locking it. "Better now?" He asks as he smiles at the prince. "Yes, much better." He replies. Astrid laid flat on his bed before being crushed by Aniko flopping on top of him. "H-Hah- Y...You're big- get... up-" Astrid gasps as he tries to push Aniko off. All he does is grab Astrid's wrists and pin him down. "I-I'm not ready for this yet! Wait till marriage!!" Astrid yells at him feeling all his blood rush to his cheeks. "Who says we have to wait? No one will know if you be quiet~," Aniko says as he starts kissing his neck. Astrid starts moaning softly as his body begins to feel tingly. Nipping, biting, and kissing all over his neck. "C..calm down with whatever you're doing- I don't have much to cover my neck!" Astrid gasps out with panic and some tingly feeling filling his body. Aniko doesn't respond and stops his biting before looking back at him. He smiles and lets go of him. Getting off of Astrid and sits down next to him. Astrid, too confused to move at all, remains laying down flat and closed his eyes.
Aniko POV:
I'm not completely sure why I did that, but at least I got to experience something new. Maybe next time we'll go further than me just biting. For now I'd like to love this prince some more. Smiling softly, watching him sort out everything that just happened. Isn't that just cute? He might just be my first of everything. I love him. Even after death I'll still remain beside this one. I enjoy being next to him. My first of everything.
–––––––––––––––––––X
A/N: I was listening to edit audios while doing this so can that explain much? Idk. I'm hoping it was okay enough. I'm not exactly the best at keeping one thought at a time. Small NSFW, but it was actually gonna be about Astrid dying. YEAH- BYE-