Demon King

When a human falls into the demon realm, but soon finds a way home how does the demon king react? Slowly succumbing to sadness knowing he'll never see the peach skinned and blue eyes again.
----------------------memories--------------------
"T-That's very kind of you, Hanako. Thank you." He says holding the head of a still bleeding beast. Unsure of how to react he chooses to think of this as a cat giving their owner a dead rat. Hanako grins and hugs him tightly, laying his head down on the scientist's shoulder. Alex puts down the head and smiles. "I-"
"I HATE YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME MONSTER!" Alex yells as his mind fogged with fear. Hanako was nothing more, but a bloodlusty monster. Hanako attempted to approach him and reached out for him, but was met with screams of fear and crying. Hanako backed away from the boy and watched as he stood up. Running away and disappearing. The screams, tears, and words forever engraved into Hanako's mind.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ayo this shit sucks ass but its 4:58am and no one reads this shit so yuh.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 12, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shitpost.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें