Inkling: Sector 1st

"Sunoo, you need medication!" His mom squeaks aggressively this time, grabbing his arms rightly.

 "Stop clutching me." Sunoo mumbled softly, pulling his arms from her, with a bitterness in his voice. 

 His mom peered at him one more time before giving up, looking away. Pushed her hair back, pressure and outrage was striking her hard not to let out in front of her son. Just does not wish to glimpse at her son, who began to carve his own bursts, shaping from his eyes. 

 "Why are you being like this? I gave you everything--" 

 "YOU DID NOT GIVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO ME!." The boy scream crying, an uproar of emotion only grasp him to let out. 

 He cannot restraint it this time, and somehow he instantly grieves after crying out when he notices his mom, plunged his shoulders from actualization. 

 But the minute of reality for Sunoo, he felt another sharp burst of rage, when recollecting his yore. 

"You left without reason, came back, and gave a what?--" He stopped, breathing heavily from addressing too tough and too abrupt, veins can be seen from how hurtful he was.

 " A WHAT?!" He cries out then.

 "Stop shouting at me--" 

 "STOP TELLING ME THAT I AM CRAZY." He cut her off, pointing himself harshly.

"You don't know anything about me because you fucking left." His chest breathed hard, raise like he had been chased, but no. 

 No one was chasing him to gasp heavily but he senses like he was rushing because he needed to say everything that he had been experience, he wanted to shout in front of her of what he had been feel without having a mother beside, for so many years.

 His mom does not look at him, instead of looking at the floor, not liked to seek his son's eyes, she does feel remorseful and everything his son's explain was right for her to just accept.

 "I was dreaming, Lucid Dreaming. And that is not making me look like a sick and crazy's son of yours, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!  So don't bring me to that damn doctor and push me in medications." Sunoo said without regrets.

 Taking his backpack with him, heading to the school and a pile of books. Before he leaves the house, he throws another pad of pills again, then leaves the house with his mom kneeling in the floor, cries with pain and regrets.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ...... ★·.·'¯'·.·★

-𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘩-