FAMILY HUNTING - END

Lucie kept the little ones while Mom, Maryse and I went hunting

Ricky left all sad but happy to be at peace with herself and with us. She considered us friends. We shared a hunting meal together with our human friends "The Army of Chaos" and Bill who loved Ombrine very much.

We used to make a big fire near the lake and we cooked and prepared the fruit of our hunts there and shared with our human friends. Sometimes tourists who were brave enough to climb up would come and join us and they were surprised that we also had a human life. The dragonets were named Azure and Radiance, names of dragons, but which could also be used by humans.

The dragon cubs played a lot with me and Maryse and like all children they were soon interested in chews, soda and human delicacies. Other children played with them and all the children in the neighborhood were their friends. They learned French faster than they learned Draconian and little by little, dragons and humans no longer made distinctions with each other. I graduated and enrolled in college with Maryse and we chose to be veterinarians and dragon doctors.

I changed with the agreement of Olson and the municipality, Bill who wanted to marry Ombrine. I opted for red scales because my next half brothers and half sisters would be multicolored! and I love colors. Because, me, all black, I can't even put dye like Maryse who manages to color her scales and to make even mosaic patterns on her. The chance!

Marcus, Hubert, Maxima and Ricky went to Russia with the dragon hunters to prepare a bad move.

Azur and Eclat, came one day naked, as humans. They were happy to play with their friends and neighbors. They were able to go and play with their friends.

It was then that they decided to go to school.

Then one day Ombrine, at peace with Bill, turned into a human

She was beautiful with a tan complexion and dark brown hair.

When I saw her, Maryse and I were overjoyed and we jumped into her arms.

And then we decided on the anniversary of the human transformation and decided that we would celebrate our humanization anniversary every year.

Journalists and famous clothing brands like Bennetthon and Poca Rabanne found her as a model. She accepted and a new life began for her. After a few years, Mom became a movie actress, Bill became her manager and I opened my veterinary office with Maryse, her medical office and we stayed in the village because everyone there was our friend. We were happy. We were flying and sometimes we arrived before the ambulances. We were the doctor dragons and our species was recognized all over the world as human beings.

I never used my powers and because of that people respected and loved me. I used to ask for permission from the authorities to use my powers in desperate cases such as hopeless cancers or children dying in accidents, but I always phoned colleagues and respected the wishes of Hippocrates.

I was happy, but something was wrong with me. On a birthday when the whole family was together, we went to the mountains to our family cave, where human rooms had also been arranged and there were all the facilities, internet, TV, living room. The cave was huge but there were inside wooden structures like chalet and it was very very comfortable and especially very clean.

The dragons were maniacs of cleanliness.

I was transformed against my will and I could not turn back into a human. I had abdominal pains and laid an egg!

MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ombrine ran over and hugged me and said: "Congratulations my little one! you are an adult dragoness! Now you mustn't be alone anymore, you're old enough to form your own family. You must leave. This is the tradition of the dragonesses!

So Mom explained that I had to go on a quest and adventure. That this was part of the dragon's destiny. It was also time for me to think about myself and have my own adventures, to have my own adult experiences. So I looked at the picture left by Opaline and I started to dream, dreaming of extraordinary adventures in search of a beautiful black dragon.

I dreamed of his musculature, his power and his long, sharp horns. For a dragon these are his horns. For a man they say it's his fingers...

And all of a sudden I closed my eyes and smelled the air and when I opened them again, my family was in dragon.

Then I said to them, today is a beautiful day! and I took off

FLAP FLAP FLAP : Cruel, my beautiful Cruel, I am coming soon!, get ready!

END

FLAP FLAP FLAP??? FLAP FLAP FLAP?

Maryse??? what are you doing here?

Obsi, I have to go with you! I have to look after you!

But I have to find my future Dragon on my own!

Maryse: I want a big beautiful dragon with big horns too. Say, can we go to Tibor? They have beautiful males there?

And it's true, traveling together is more fun! And we're adults now and if we have love affairs we can even share him!

Direction, India!

GRROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR fit together over cities and villages to announce our presence and to inform the prey to make their prayers. Another gene written in us dragons:

And we shouted together:

DRAGONS! WE ARE COMING!

PREPARE YOURSELF!

GRROOOAAAAAARRR

END

Note: I hope you enjoyed this story and feel free to comment

As it has just been finished on Christmas Eve, I wish all readers from now on, happy holidays.

I am thinking of writing a sequel to the adventures of our two dragons.

Indeed, there is a young black dragon who lives hidden in Asia and he is the object of a cult and that's why it is very difficult to get any information about him. It is as difficult as finding a Yeti.

The dragon hunters have not finished with our girls, the Russians having lost their toys have welcomed the dragons with open arms. Will they work for them or will they be prisoners?

Tibor is slowly recovering from its wounds and is becoming a land of peace again, but will our two friends go there or will the dragons come and join her?

The only thing I can say is that Croc and Maryse will hug each other, very big hugs and that .... Obsidian, she too will taste the forbidden fruit. But before, She has to meet her nemesis!

The big HYDRA, The ruler of this universe!

T!