𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕖-ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟

Nene stared out the window.

I wonder if Hanako-kun will come to see me in class today.

She blushed, remembering everything the ghost loved to do. He'd braid her hair, talk with Nene, or just sit there, hugging the girl.

~~_~~

Tsukasa hurried down the hall. He was done waiting. He was going to make Nene remember today, one way or the other.

~~_~~

Hanako was on his way to see his assistant. He was always worried that a classmate of hers would flirt with her, and . . . it wasn't important. But Yashiro was his.

~~_~~

Nene tapped her pencil against her desk. She had recently noticed her ability to sense whenever a supernatural was around-- probably because of her bond to No. 7.

But she didn't just sense Hanako. She felt the presence of another supernatural-- one with particular intentions.

~~_~~

Hanako floated through the classroom wall and sat on his assistant's desk. "Hey, Yashiro~"

"Hi, Hanako-kun!" She grinned. Nene didn't look at the door when it opened. (Hanako was here, so she wasn't expecting anyone else) Hanako was brushing her hair, so he didn't look either.

But that was, of course, when the classroom exploded in a blinding light.

When Hanako could see again, he saw a figure a few paces away from him. The figure wore a hakama . . .

"Tsukasa!?" Hanako shouted. Glancing around, Hanako could see that the class, including Nene and the teacher, had fallen asleep. "What did you do?"

"I'm going to make her remember." The words stunned Hanako.

"What are you going to make her remember?" He asked, protectively hugging his assistant. Hanako had no idea what Tsukasa meant. His memories, after all, had also been erased.

Tsukasa took a step forward. Hanako reached for his knife.

But, faster than Hanako could track, Tsukasa dove for Nene. Hanako shouted and moved to intercept.

But Tsukasa was too fast. Before Hanako could stop him, the ghost had disappeared.

With Nene.

A/N:

A very action-packed part, hmm? (not really XD) If this doesn't make a whole bunch of sense to you, make sure you've read The Rat and The Radish first! If you have, and it still doesn't make sense, then keep an eye out for the next chapter!

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~