𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Nene sat up slowly. She was in the . . . Broadcasting Room.

Yeah . . . I think that's it. But when have I been here before?

Quickly looking around, Nene saw a whole bunch of nothing. She was sitting on the floor and leaning against a wall.

Then she noticed a spinning office chair facing away from her. Standing up, she walked over to it.

Nene reached for the chair. But before she could touch it, the chair spun around and a hand caught her wrist. She was pulled into a tight hug.

Her eyes widened. Nene was sitting on the person's lap, and they were both in the office chair. She'd been here before-- she was sure.

But when?

"I missed you . . . so much . . ." The person cried. Nene could tell it was a boy. And he was wearing . . . a hakama?

The boy pulled back from the hug and smiled at her.

Amber eyes, choppy black hair, pale skin . . . it was Hanako.

But it wasn't.

"Tsukasa . . ." Nene stared at the boy. Tsukasa placed his hands on Nene's shoulders.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!" he told her excitedly. "Did you miss me? I missed you--"

"I don't understand . . ." Nene had no recollection of being close with Tsukasa.

"Oh, oh, oh, right." He searched through his hakama before producing a golden arrow. Nene's eyes widened.

He's not going to hurt me, right?

"Do you want to remember?" Tsukasa asked with a quizzical expression, cocking his head. Then he grinned. "What am I saying? Of course you do!"

"Wai--"

Tsukasa poked the tip of the arrow into Nene's exposed forearm. She shrieked and waited for the pain.

But it never came.

"Aaaaaaaand in three, two, one . . ."

Nene crumpled into the boy. He hugged her.

~~_~~

Where am I?

Nene looked around. Everything was dark, and black.

"You're in your head."

Tsukasa?!? What's going on?

"I made you forget, but now I'm making you remember. Isn't that fun?"

What did I forget?

"What did you forget? You'll see!"

The black space slowly transformed. Nene was watching herself.

But this girl did things that Nene didn't remember doing. Nene watched the girl wake up in the same room she had just left.

She watched the girl go to a cave.

Cupid's Cave . . . I remember that.

"Yeah! You're remembering everything!"

Nene watched the girl, through everything. If she could have, then Nene would have blushed watching the girl kiss Tsukasa.

That's not actually me, is it?

"Aww, Nene, you can't deny it! You know that's you!"

The room slowly faded back to black. 

A/N:

Nene's remembered everything? What will happen next? How will she react?!

I have to admit, it feels good to write in the style of TRATR (The Rat and The Radish). If you compare the writing style of TRATR to other stories, like Confessions or Daikonella, you'll see a huge difference. TRATR is more focused on noticing surroundings, being aware, and reacting to the world around you. It's a lot of 'he thought' and 'she noticed', but I think it fits the story well. 

Stay safe and healthy! 

~~ Author-chan ~~