EPISODE 'ONE' " The One And Only Vampire-Hunter "

A man, no a monster stood ten foot tall in a coat of black in a corner of a large stone castle wall his face covered by the rim of a large black hat, the man grabbed a black mask with a large smile filled with sharp bladed teeth and two tinted lenses on each of it's two eye, the giant of a man placed the mask onto the completely black face, the stare of torment within the blood shot eyes of the character dressed in black, as the masks eyes shined a bright red as they covered the organic eyes beneath them barely visible from under the rim of the large hat, the man tilted his head up to the sound of a large wooden double door slamming open from a balcony with a stair-case with a red rug and sliver brims lit by candles leading up to it

" I see you have finally arrived Van-Hellsing ! " shouted a snickering vampiric voice from the balcony above, the figure in the large black hat tilted their head as one of his eyes caught the gaze of the demon standing on the top of the balcony, but he was not in fear, he was not in terra.

The room became silent as the two Creatures stared at each other " it wouldn't be a surprise that my enemy has no voice, or is it you do not want to speak because your in shock, perhaps!? " the demonic voice shouted from the top of the stair case and slowly began to grip the railing and glided down the stairs hovering just inches above the steps " I, Dracula have seen what you are made of, so why do you stay in silence!?" The Demon of Transylvania spoke with more aggravation in his undead voice then the last.

Dracula stepped onto the floor making a loud tug noise like a slamming a reinforced metal door onto the face of a human skull, Van-hellsing stood unaffected by Dracula's ever-advancing presence.

The giant of a being Van-hellsing's red eyes slowly lowered to meet the gaze of Dracula "as your body stands upon me you are left with out yourself to blame for my actions" Van-hellsing said in a quiet tone, and at the very moment in less then a nanosecond Van-hellsing pulled his large ballistic weapon upon the demon, with the weapon firing as the heart of Dracula was pierced by the power of a trillion suns, Dracula shook and stood back staring at Hellsing " H-how?" Dracula spoke in dying words, " you have over stayed your welcome, let this be the final message I give to your people" Van-hellsing's words faded into the nights sky as Dracula bursted into ashes.

hellsing placed the weapon by their side and pulled up a black phone " your message was clearly delivered to the highest of the vampire council, I hope you are happy with your results Valkyrie" hellsing said without pity or anguish for the demon that one ruled over the beings of Demorye onto earth.

Music

- Silent Hill by Jonathan Davis