EPISODE 'TWO' " First to cross the line "

a misty reflection displays thick black hair move up in a wave like movement, a red long towel is lowered to the floor and large black wings stretch out from behind the now visible women standing around 6.5 feet tall.

as the reflection of the women places its hand around a small jar the fingers position themselves around the top untwisting the lid before striking out a rod from within the tiny jar, she began rolling it across the tips of her long white nails now slowly dripping in black before almost unnaturally fixing itself to the sharpened points of the nails, the lightly-pale skin toned women flickered their thick pointed black nails in the reflection.

The women proceeded to use her other hand as she reach for a small black tube next to the reflection of the white freshly cleaned bench in front of it, they removed the lid and with the black pointed tips of her nails twisted the bottom of the tube, extending the tip of the tube before lining her hard almost oxygen-less lips in a dark thick black substance from the edged tip of the tube, she plumped her lips at her reflection before grinning wildly protruding two pointed brightly glimmering white fangs, as if they were bleached a permanent shade of white.

grabbing a densely-black crop-top from the rack beside her she began sliding short clothing onto her freshly cleaned skin, as she slid on a bright yellow short sleeve jumper cut to around lower abdomen height with black skirting around the cut offs on the short sleeves, and the hem of the jumper it got court on her small pointed black horns resembling a formation of a demon straight and pointed "stupid bloody thing" the women's almost soft growl of a voice broke the silence of a white room lined in tiles.

as the girl began throwing her arms around trying to put the jumper on, she stumbling back smashing a the glass of a shower behind her, and sliding on the jumper in the process, looking back at her legs, as a dark black liquid began dripping from her wounded legs and onto the ground of the bathroom, "oh look I still bleed" the women chuckled manically, as the flow of the blood switched directions and began sliding up her leg and back into the wounds left from shards of shatter glass left by the shower door.

but now the wounds began repairing itself as if it was never there, not a scar, cut, or mark in sight, with glass sticking out of them, the girl stepped closer to another white bench, the pieces of glass once lodged in her leg dropped onto the floor as her skin pushed it out, and mended over.

The girl grabbed a completely black handgun off the bench a PDW 7.92, and slid it into the pocket of her gun holster strapped to her dark grey cut knee height jeans, before sliding over an inch to face the white wooden door, and kicking the door out in a Smash!, Lowering her wings while she watched the door fly over to the other side of the dark wooden corridor with a large golden plark reading ' Spear Manner '.

" thought you'd take your precious time Lilith " a almost demonic voice chuckled from the end of the dark corridor, "what do you want Hellsing?" Lilith spoke in a huff as her thick black hair rested over her face, " the A.A.A. wanted to know if your still available for another mission ?" Hellsing spoke in a timely manner as he slid his black gloved fingers down the rim of his massive black cowboy styled hat, with a blood red ribbon coiled around the centre of it.

"I already told them that I'd show up once I'd finish my own deeds Hellsing" Lilith spoke calmly while walking into the ginormous kitchen lined with all new exercises and tables and chairs, looking new but yet almost lost in a place beyond the design of the modern era.

A shadow stretched down the red rug lining the flooring of the Manner revealing the true nature of this Hellsing figure, as Lilith faced the giant she as she sighed at the sighed looking at the behemoths face covered in a completely black paint, and greeted with the distorted sharpened smile of the mask Lilith sighed, "When are you going to face the fact that hiding behind a mask doesn't change who you are?" Lilith said underneath her breath.

"When are you going to learn that your deeds to your family are pointless?" Hellsing chuckled demonically, " shut your fuck'n mouth, just because you didn't kill me doesn't mean you own my decisions!" Lilith shouted at the figure of a man which in term towered 10 feet in height, a creature wrapped in darkness, "just remember I could always fix that" Hellsing spoke the smile on the mask seemed to widen, as a small light flashed green underneath Lilith flesh located on her lower left wrist "your sick you know that!" Lilith shouted in a almost growling distort, "says the one who drinks blood of the innocent" Hellsing chuckled in a hollow voice "unlike you the ones I feed on I know will be saved in the end times".

Hellsing stood silent as their beam like glowing red eyes dilated before closing to two fine small dots, Lilith walked over to a chrome rimmed white tinted fridge, she yanking the door, and pulling it open, the contents were blood bags stacked on one another, and lining the fridge door, cold but the smell of iron was fresh like it had just been placed upon the cold locker.

Lilith stuck her hand into the fridge and got out one of the blood bags littered within the fridge,"did I mention the mission entails something to do with the Pharus family" Hellsing spoke in a soft tone, bring the name to Lilith's attention caused the blood bag to explode within her viciously tight grip, the dark red contents of the bag covered her, the thick red liquid, and the smell of dusted iron washed into her gaze.

"You must remember what they did to you and your family then, leaving you in their wealth rather than their company hey" Hellsing spoke without a second tone, "tell them that I'm in, you tell them that, you got that!" Lilith shouted in an anguish a pain, a pain that shared no pity for the ones who had wrong them a torment spread like wildfire, and a warming for people's of the present that the day had come, judgement day.

Lilith stood up, the blood on her face, and body was pulled into her flesh, and in doing so turned black like her own, "I'll give you the information for the mission when the time comes, till then this is my good bye Lilith" the hollowed black shadow of Hellsing stood with silent as the only piercing beams of colour were the dotted spots of neon red on Hellsing's eyes as he at the same time faded into vanishing into the darkness of the room completely.

"I swear on my ashes that the fire that burns me will burn the Pharus family to the ground as well" Lilith walked away from the fridge and sat herself in the fine blood red carpeted lounge room looking at pictures weathered, frail, burnt five heads sand tall in the photograph "I swear I'll find a way to fix what those sick monsters did to youse" Lilith spoke in a soft voice for what she was.

"They seem pitiful but vampires can only show emotions, they do not feel them like you and I, this is what makes vampires our most deadliest threat and at all cost they will all be terminated, do you understand!, Soldiers what is your goal!?" a dreaded voice shouted in forceful response, and in unity they spoke as the army approached its capacity, black flags with white gas masks harshly inked with an eye on their forehead into them as they rose by row, "we are the all seeing eyes, our goal complete the alter, and exterminate all vampires", "and why is that soldiers", "because vampire blood is needed for our salvation, and vampires are a plague to the world, and they will be destroyed!", " you are correct, a voice spoke in a demonic chuckle.