part: 9 seeing her happy is the best feeling ever part (ii)

MALLIKA'S POV

uff...this sumedh is really a khadoosh see his mother is so good..but, i can take care of myself...why he have to compare me with yesterday's incident...after all i am not a kid, i can take care of myself...i thought

huff...i sat and watched aunty leaving the cabin...i was lil sad that she left so soon..but i convinced myself as she will be coming at evening...but the MAIN THING IS TOO STAY WITH HIMMM!! firstly as he is my boss i was hell embarrassed because of yesterday's incident..but as well as i am very thankful to him for saving me...ohh holy shit mallika ( using some foul words...sry) u didn't thanked him...offo u r really a dumbo...

" umm ...thank u sir..for saving me yesterday from those goons..am really thankful to u" i thanked him but instead made a frown

" u and ur dad..both will eat my head by thanking me a thousand time..i once said na..it is my duty to save a needing one..no need to thanks..nd main thing don't need to be this much formal..u do not need to call me sir when we r not in office..now do not stress urslef more and take rest..i think u dont want to stay here in this hospital till eternity.." he mocked

"umm...bu..t w..ha..what.." i stammered cause it was really socking for me..as he told me not to call him sir.

" i understand...juzz call me sumedh" he said with a warm smile

"ohh..okk su..sumedh" i again stammered..i dont know why..but his name seems have a different aura when spelled.

" their is nothing to stammer in spelling my name..its simple 'sumedh'..now enough u take rest or else aai gets to know that u r talking much nd not taking rest..she will surely kill me up..u take rest am here on the couch'' he said

" but why to waste ur time sitting here..u have work na in office...nd for me why should u waste ur precious time" i said

" mallika...am ur boss right...so u juz do what i say..am going no where..nd will be staying with u here, take care of u nd U will NOT stop me..that's my order..now don't talk much take rest i will be sitting here on the couch nd will do my work..nd u remember right aai have gave me order..nd power..so u can't say anything😏..now take rest." He said...no no ordered me while emotionally blackmailing me through aai😑...i didn't argued more..cause i know he is not gonna listen me..so i juzz nodded as a obedient kid nd was going lay down..when is suddenly came nd helped to lay down holding my shoulders with his face full of care nd concern..i don't know but under his touch am very much comfortable...he smiled looking at me...i smiled back..nd slept.😴

SUMEDH'S POV

i forcefully had to emotionally blackmail her by taking aai's name...otherwise she would not take rest...hufff she is so stubborn..but she is cute nd i like that...she agreed like a kid..nd as she tried to lay down..i came nd hold her by her shoulders nd helped her to lay down..she didn't hesitated..nd passed me a smile..to which i responded..nd smiled back..soon i saw her fall asleep..i carresed her hairs..nd unknowingly i again placed a feathery soft kiss on her forehead without disturbing her sleep...she look so cute when she sleeps..like an angle sleeping in front of my eyes..she looked so pure and without any tension marks on her forehead..her calm face made tickled my heart for a new feeling..but i couldn't understood what was it..to divert my mind..i again went back on the couch covering her with a thin duvet nd started to to my work from hospital...people work from home..but i am working from hospital..funny nah? but i still find peace and happy to stay around her..i know if i had went to office i couldn't have focused on my work...it is much better to stay near her nd also i can do my work..

AFTER 1 HOUR

i was still working on my laptop..when i heard some sniffing sounds...i looked up nd found mallika getting up.. i quickly went to her nd hold her shoulders nd her back of the head softly as her head was still bandaged..i helped her to sit up."medi time!!!" i took her pills nd a glass of water nd gave her but this kid made faces..i know this medi tastes bitter..but she have to take it..i forwarded more nd she lost nd took the pills..yaa that's my girl.

" ahh.." suddenly she gowned in pain..i got lil tense nd started to look what was the source of the pain..then i saw that she was holding her hand which was injected with the saline needle..then i noticed that the needle got displaced nd lil blood started to wooz out. i quickly called the nurse nd she came nd cleared the blood while mallika held my hand tightly without her knowing..eventually trying to overcome the pain. i understood nd shifted close to her nd surrounded my arms around her shoulder..the nurse did her work nd went away. when i realised our closeness. i took back my arms nd moved away from her carefully without disturbing her IV.

thier was an awkward silence nd then suddenly my phone rang...thank god the person called in the right time..or else it would have grew much awkward. i excused myself nd went to attend the call which was one of my client.

MALLIKA'S POV

The sudden approximity made the situation awkward..thank God that his phone rang..otherwise it would have been difficult to start the conversation. Now he is talking over call facing his back towards me..I felt the sudden need to go to the washroom. So I got up from the bed...ahh it felt that I was standing on my feet after decades..I was adjusting my balance because I have been lying down from tomorrow. I stood up 2ith the support of the bed nd slowly started to move with my trembling steps..it felt that I was walking for the first time..but I barely reached to the washroom when I lost my balance..nd guess what their was no support to hold..I closed my eyes...nd waited for all my bones to crack but it never happened. I felt a strong hold around my waist which nearly send shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes nd saw those two oceanic hazel eyes staring at me..I was lost in his eyes but when I realised the ground under my feet vanish..nd I felt myself being lifted in air..I realised sumedh has lifted me up.

SUMEDH'S POV

on correct time i came nd hold her.. otherwise she would have broken her bones..I ended up the call nd saw when she walked with her trembling steps nd the next second she lost her balance. I quickly came md hold her by her waist. I was juz lost in her chocolatey brown orbs which tells a story itself. Without wasting anyime I picked her up in bridal style.

" Would u have lost mind??" I asked being lil mad at her
"Umm I thought I would be able to walk alone to the washroom..nd u too were busy so.." she said out of innocence but was cut by me
" So what happened..u should have called me once..I was not that much busy...nd that call was not as important as u..." I Told her but this time she remained silent

I then carried her to the washroom nd nd went inside..I stood their if she might need me again..but she came out without any need of mine..I was going to pick her up again when she said she want to walk alone. I was going to deny but she showed her puppy eyes..nd I failed to be stubborn. I agreed but if she holds my hands as support md walk..she happily agreed...she smiled her beautiful smile and was happy like a kid woh found his lost toy. I hold her arms nd she slowly walked towards the bed. she was exhausted so she soon went into deep slumber nd I sat beside her nd carresed her hairs as usual. This smile gives me an unknown pleasure..I juzz love this genuine smile of hers..seeing her happy seems to be the best feeling ever.. nowadays..I can't conclude about this feeling..it seems very peaceful and new..I don't know what feeling is this..but it seems good. I wish to have it forever...

______________________________________________

So here is the new chapy...hope u will like it...if u guys liked it pls do vote and comment..see y'all 👋 in the next chap..bye bye👋take care.