Honeymoon trip 5

Kathir and mullai were in their own world it was already 11.35 am . Both we're sleeping in embrace still being inside her. Didn't want to move a inch apart from each other.

Kathir was the first one to woke up. He was dead tired but they have to move. So he came out of her . She hissed in pain .

Kmv: acho romba vali pola Cha ipdiya nandhukuradhu . Kateruma madhiri ya da paiva Ava Mela . Paavo romba tired ah iruka . Sari poi kulichutu vandhu elupuvom

Kathir covered her with a blanket , moved to the bathroom and took a hot water bath and came out say his angel no movement in her that much she was tired. 

Kmv: kolandha .

Kathir got ready and sat next to mullai and tried to woke her up .

K: Mulla

M: ..........

K: Mulla elundhuru ma

M:..........

K: adiye , Iva Enna kumbakarnanuku thangachi madhiri thoongura . Shobba .

Kathir kissed her earbole and sucked it . She was disturbed in that kiss by her lovely husband .

M:pch vidu

K: mudiyadhu , continued to kiss her

M: vidunu solrenla

K: mm nalla mariyadhai , pattu kili elundhuru ma late achu oora suthi pakkanula. 

M: ama ana tired ah irukku , sleepy tone

K: acho papa kaayam pattuducha

M: woke up brightly , unaku theriyadha , winked at him.

K: koluppu​ d unaku , she giggles

K: romba kayam pattuduchu theriyu enaku I'm sorry d  , in serious tone

M: ai chi Enna idhu , pulled him by his collar and hugged him tightly, his head was on her twin beauties.

K,: illa da pathen morning Tha , kastam ah pochu adhu... Enaku ... Ennala control panna mudiyala da sorry

M: acho nee vidu I'm so happy nee ipdi irukuradhu . Enaku pudichuruku indha vali , adhanala Don't worry my baby .

K: mm , he removed her blanket which covered her twin beauties and played with her nipples.

M: dei Enna pandra

K: mama ku marupadiyu mood erudhu

M: odha paduva Po na poi fresh aguren kelambalam da

K: mm .

She moved to bathroom while walking he say she struggles to walk . So he carried her to bathroom and let her clean by then he ordered coffee for them . She came out both had coffee.  Hugging each other .