Happiness

After two days in hospital mulla came back to Normal form . She discharged from the hospital and they both went to home.

As soon as she entered the house kathir hugged her from the behind and started kissing her neck .

M: kathir ku Enna achu ah , she teased him but suddenly she felt a tear drop in her hand she was shocked it was his tears. But why he sis crying .

She freed herself from the hug and turned back his eyes were full of tears.

M: kathir Enna achu en alara , he nodded no

M: pch kathir sollu Enna achu ah

K: sorry da

M: aiyo kathir Nama Tha erkanave pesito la aprm Enna

K: illa d veetukulla vandhadhu yabagam vandhuruchu d Oru night full nee veetula illa d ana na konjam kooda gavanikala porut paduthala

M: please kathir

K: na mudicheren , nee bed la kooda paduka varalanu kooda yosikala . En fever oda orey bed la Tha irundho adhaiyu gavanikala Cha muttal na Oru muttal , slapped himself harder . But she holded her hands and hugged him tightly he too hugged her .

K: sorry , cries hard.

M: sho onnu illa , she settled in sofa and pulled him over her . She made hiim laid on her breast and caressing his hair.

For him tears were rolling down . He couldn't stop it . The way she consoles him killing him. He looks into her eyes.

K: Enna naalu adi kooda adichuru d ennala unoda indha adhiga alavu anba edhuka mudiyala d adhuve Enna koludhu

M: adi kura alavuku neenga onnu pannala kathir please vidunga vanga vandhu en Mela paduthu Enna kattikonga .

K: na Enna solren....

M: shu onnu solla venda vanga .

Both laid in the sofa and slept . It was Afternoon he woke her up and gave her food and medicine again she slept . He did all household works and in the evening she woke up the house was really neat and clean.

M: kathir veeda clean panningala

K: ama en nalla pannalaiya

M: acho na pannirupen la en neenga poi Cha

K: madam ungaluku odambu sari illa vanga vandhu boost kudi .

M: na Enna chinna papava boost kudika solra . Enaku tea Tha venu

K: adi vilum tea ah health sari agura varaiku no tea coffee only boost and horlicks ok.

M,: poda grumpy bear . Said with a pout.

K: cutie pie VA

They went to balcony and drinking tea and boost suddenly Mulla felt uneasiness . Kathir noticed that .

K: Enna achu Mulla

M: onnu illa kathir Oru madhiri vom....She ran to restroom and started vomiting. He followed her back . Hold her head and caressing her back. She holds his pinky finger while vomiting.

K: onnu illa da. Pathu

Mulla vomited and got tired. She laid on his chest. He cleaned her and lifted her placed her on the bed. He went to kitchen and prepared hot water for her and woke her up.

K: konjam sudu thanni kudi da

M: mm

K: mulla kelambu hospital polam