Part 1

@wannabeguitarqueen-
Gonna stream sooner! Make sure to join!

"Hello! How are y'all?" I shout at my fans as they start joining, although it's not just the fans; there's a lot of haters.

Donation- Dream573: I really hoped you didn't stream today, usless

"Maybe before calling someone 'useless' you learn how to spell it" I roll my eyes and grin while thanking them for the money. Clay says to not respond to hate but, on the right days, it amuses me. "What do we wanna play today?" I ask my chat and instantly the messages start rolling through faster.

Donation-Dreamwastaken: something by Wilbur

"Aaaand there's my brother, what do we wanna hear from Wilbur?" The chat goes crazy and people start saying 'Internet Ruined Me' I like it. "The Internet Ruined Me? That it is, let's get started!"

I look up the chords/tabs and where the capo should be then make sure my guitars in tune while talking to chat.

Donation- WilburSoot: Dreams sister playing my song? I'm flattered

I give a laughing throwing my head back, "why thank you Wilbur. Alright guys I think I've got it"

"We used to sleep on call together
We used to sleep on call together
We used to sleep, together" I finish up the song and continue to talk

The alarm on my phone to make sure I actually do things goes off and I start to end stream, "alright guys I got to go! Thanks for joining and for the donations! See y'all soon!" Waving and shutting down the stream, they're short but that's why people love them. I want to be a person people can watch for about 20-30 minutes and then leave.

"Hey, nice job" Clay comes in, "ever think you wanna write your own music, or do covers?" He leans against the doorframe

"Dude, I am doing covers? You literally just saw them." I make an exaggerated motion to the guitar and microphone with a playful intent

"I mean professionally, you could be the next Wilbur Soot" he smirks

"If I do this, I want to be the first Aaron, and how would I even get that good? It's not like Wilbur could just teach me" I laugh and look at Clay, he's laughing but not all there.

Whatever.

"Hey what time is it?" Clay asks while I put up my guitar and capo

"Uhmmm" I reach for my phone, "5:34- shit! I gotta go!" I yell. I always meet my boyfriend, Caleb, at 5:30.

"Slow down, I love you but I don't appreciate you running out in the SHORTEST pair of shorts I've ever seen and my merch hoodie" he smiles

"You're right, I'll call him", Clay walks out and I click 'call' on Calebs contact when I finally type in my password.

"What?" His voice comes through

"Oh sorry, I lost track of time on stream"

"Hm, it's fine I guess. I just wanted to see my girl." He deadpans

"Do you wanna meet up still? I'm only like 5 minutes late?"

"No. I made plans with Kaylee" and he hangs up.