Chapter 12: Yeahh..no.

"Well, this is awkward.."

"What the fuck, kid." Aizawa says something that was probably on the minds of everyone there. 

"It's not what it looks like! Well..it kind of is, but uh I didn't have a choice- they just broke in and took someone hostage! I had to do something..!" He tries to explain. 

The cops arrive so Aizawa leaves the criminals to them and rushes to the kid's side as the civilians are escorted outside.

"How bad is your wound?" He asks, ripping and wrapping a piece of his sleeve around the kid's arm.

"Not that bad..?"

"Did you get shot?"

The kid puts a hand on his chin, "Hmm, did I?"

"Kid- Come on, tell me. I need to know."

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that bad."

"What do you mean it doesn't hurt- Okay..are you injured anywhere else? Can you walk? Are you feeling dizzy at all?"

"Nah, I'm all good." The kid replies, trying to keep his balance. The kid obviously wasn't but refused to tell Aizawa any details so he will just have to take the kid to the hospital.

"Okay, come on. I'll take you to the hospital. You've lost a lot of blood."

"Hospital?!" The kid asks, panic evident in his voice. "I-I mean..there's no need for that, Eraser..head. I'm completely fine. I appreciate the concern and all but I have to get going now." Why doesn't he want to go to the hospital? Bad memories maybe? He still needs medical attention though.

"Kid, I'm not asking you. You need to go to a hospital before you lose any more blood." Aizawa tells him, taking a few steps to the entrance of the cafe, hoping the kid would follow him.

"I told you I'm fine! A hospital isn't necessary." There's literally a whole pool of his blood right there! It's most definitely necessary! Does he not care that he can just bleed out and die? He's smarter than that. He should know so why- Aizawa could feel a headache already. He sighs,

"Are you gonna come or am I gonna have to drag you there?"

"You would drag an already injured person to the hospital? That'd just injure me further?"

"Exactly, I don't want to resort to that so just come.. if you can still walk."

"No can do. My mom told me not to go with strangers...especially a stranger who looks like a hobo." He whispers the last part.

"Kid. I'm a pro hero for god's sake. You know that so are you gonna come with me to the hospital or do you plan on bleeding out some more first?"

"Why do you care anyway?" Alright. That's it, the kid's gonna die at this rate and Aizawa was not going to let that happen.

Aizawa walks over to the kid and throws out his hands in an attempt to scoop him up but the kid ducks down and rolls to the side.

"Are you kidding me? Why do you not want to go to the hospital so badly?"

"Reasons. Why do you want to make me go to the hospital so badly?" 

"Because you're injured!" Aizawa walks toward the kid slowly. "Look the hospital isn't going to bite you or anything. You need to get that wound checked out. The bleeding hasn't stopped at all." The kid looks down at his arm, 

"Ooh yeah, guess it got my artery huh?" He mumbles but it did not go unheard by the pro."

It got your what? Kid, I can't let you die like this. Just let me take you to the hospital."