Chp:-14 Dubai?

RIYA GOEL
The next day Ishaan dropped me back to Aishwarya's penthouse. He stopped his car in front of the penthouse building.

I cupped his face and said, "I had a great time Ishu baby."

He looked into my eyes lovingly and said, "I'm glad I could make it memorable for you."

I said, "I should get going."

Ishaan asked, "wanna meet today evening?"

I said, "I would've loved to but I've ad shoot with Victoria's secret today and tomorrow."

Ishaan said, "uhm.....okay so Monday I'll see you. You'll stay with me baby. " he winked I blushed.

We kissed each other and then I got out of the car. I could see pure love in his eyes. I realised that I've fallen in love totally with Ishaan.

But does he feel the same? Time will tell. I love Ishaan and I trust him with all my heart.

ISHAAN MEHRA

I dropped Riya around 10am and came to my office. Ugh....there's too much to do. It's been 3 freaking hours and I've been working non stop this is so frustrating and irritating. Soon I heard a knock on my cabin door.

I yelled, "come in." My PA entered.

My PA said, "sir there's a phone call for you from Dubai." Wow phone call from Dubai? Don't tell me there's a new problem.

I said, "yes I'm coming." I went out and attended the phone call. It was our CA Mr Iqbal Sheikh on the line.

I said, "yes Mr Sheikh tell me."

Iqbal said, "Sir sorry to bother you but there's a problem over here. Mr Gaurav, Mr Keshav and Mr Ayush are not here in Dubai no one from the Mehra family is here. Keshav sir asked me to call you and inform you about the same. You may have to come here for a week sir. Vivek sir and Nishant sir are busy hence they couldn't come. The board of directors and investors wish to meet you sir."

Iqbal explained the situation to me. It seemed to be quite serious. But the mess here also needs attention. I have to think about something.

Iqbal said, "Mr Mehra?"

I said, "yes Mr Iqbal I'll be leaving today itself. I'll take the next flight to Dubai from LA."

Iqbal said, "right sir. Thankyou for your time." We hung up.

Oh God! My work life is officially fucked up. Ugh.....what shall I do. Yaa right this would be perfect. I called Nirav. He answered.

"Yes asshole. What the hell are you upto these days Mr workaholic Mehra?"

I said, "don't ask buddy." I explained the entire situation of my company to Nirav.

Nirav said, "done dude I'll take care of everything in LA don't you worry you go to Dubai."

I said, "you're a saviour dude thanks man."

Nirav said, "shut up buddy cut the formality now go run."

I said, "yeah bye." I disconnected the call and informed my PA and rushed to my mansion.

As soon as I reached the mansion I informed Ash and Mike and I packed my essentials and rushed to the airport.

I hope everything falls into place. Oh God! How I wish Ayush, Dad and Gaurav Chachu were there. I was totally stressing out. God help me clear this mess. I boarded the flight to Dubai. It was a chaotic journey from the entrance of the LA airport to the emirates boarding gate to 15hr 50 mins of flying finally I landed In Dubai. Feels good to be back home. I got out of the aircraft completed the immigration process and went to the carousel and collected my baggage.