Chapter 4

Armani's POV

"Armani, who's that hoe that has been keeping you busy!" Lucy yelled at me through the phone.

"Man shut up, I just woke up and your already making noise, I ain't cheating so chill."

She kissed her teeth then ended the call on me, usually I'd call back and argue but I've learnt that you should always let your girl chat rubbish and you keep quiet, cause them things don't know when to stop arguing.

I decided to check my Instagram and saw that I had some new female followers, same thing everyday, I guess I'm a ladies man, I got up and went to do my hygiene since I had to meet my dad at his warehouse today, I wasn't fond of the warehouse or even things my dad did, however it gave me a roof over my head therefore I couldn't really complain.

"Morning sir." One of the workers greeted me as I walked in, one thing I liked was the respect I received in here, I was seen as someone so mighty, and I'm sure more than half the workers were scared of me.

I walked into my dad office without knocking, fully regretting my actions as I heard moaning and a lady screaming. "Ooh yess daddy... right there."

I closed my eyes as I cleared my throat as they stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me, the lady covered herself in embarrassment as my dad looked at my with anger.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, having sex with a whole married man with children, get out my face before I put a bullet in your head... thot." I watched as she gathered her things and ran out the office without saying a word.

"Pathetic.." I muttered as I shook my head.
I looked up to see my dad looking at me as if I was a piece of trash.

"What?" I asked him not understanding what I did wrong.

"You... Infact don't worry, I asked you to come here so we could discuss something."
I raised my eyebrows at him waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"We're being watched." He semi whispered as he looked around and through the window making sure no one was looking at us.

"How? By who?" I couldn't think straight a so processed what he said, it was rare for someone to be following us, this was because a lot of people were scared even to just trampled on my dads shadow.

"I'm not sure, but I know Donovan has sent them, I've sent your cousin azalique get more information about them, but I suspect it's Tevon, once I see the boy I'm going to murder him in front of his family."

I watched as he got up and walked to his boxes pulling out a file, he sat on the chair and pulled out a paper which had information on people Donovan works with and some other stuff.

"Where did you get this?" I asked confused.

"Let's say that your cousin is a good spy."

I nodded my head as I took the paper and read everything. My eyes stopped at a spot which was left blank.

"Dad why isn't the daughter and sons name filled in?" I questioned.

"Oh about that, he keeps his family private, but that doesn't mean I would not find out stuff about him."

"Oh okay, well let me go tell Mike and Devon this so we can think of something, personally I'd get Tevon and bring him to the warehouse, bout I doubt if we can do that if Devon is going to help us." I spoke truthfully.

"Maybe we won't tell Devon, or maybe were not being watched, maybe it's someone around us." My dad said as if he's just come up with a smart idea.

"Naah dad, we cant do him like that, let me tell Devon and see what he's saying."
My dad paused and stared at nothing as if he was tying to process everything I had just told him.

"Okay, but you have to do something to make him and whoever trying to snake us leave us alone, because when I find out who it is I won't be afraid to put a bullet through every single person they love."

"Don't worry, I got this."
I got up and walked out his office happy that we came to an agreement, usually we'd end up arguing since non of us want to be in the wrong.

I picked up my phone as I dialled in my girlfriends number.

"Hey baby."

"Yo, I'm coming over to your house."

"Good there's something I need to tell you."

I nodded as if she could hear me then ended the call, I wonder what she had to tell me, it better not be anything about pregnancy because I make sure to always strap up.

I sat in the sofa as I waited for her to tell me what she's been wanting to say, Honestly I was nervous, only because a part of me thinks she will say she's pregnant and I wasn't ready for that.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked her as I grew impatient.

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at her unable to let a word escape my lips. "Hello." She waved her hand in my face trying to get me out of my daydream.

"Your lying, I always strap up."

"Except last time when you were high.. I can't believe we going to be a family, oh my goodness we should move in together." She spoke as she jumped around the house excited.

"I guess the baby is mine." I knew she wasn't lying because I knew she is not a cheater, more like she can't cheat since I'd beat the life out of her and the nigga she cheated with.

I stayed in the same position as I thought about how I was going to become a dad, I can't even do everything by myself, was I fit for this role?

Vote and comment💕