Chapter 5

Malaysia POV

I opened the fridge for the fourth time today and saw that there was nothing in there, I would've went back to my room but my stomach was telling me otherwise, I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. This house was basically empty, I might aswell grab some house supplies in the shop, there was also an empty room which I wanted to decorate into a kids room so my little brother could have a sleepover since I miss him so much.

I walked into ASDA as I spoke to my dad on the phone whiles pushing my trolley not paying attention to my surroundings.

'Yess dad I'm alright, but please can you bring Matteo over?'

'I'm not sure, it wouldn't be safe since your going to be busy.'

'No dad I promise nothing will happen to him, I just miss my brother, pretty pleaseee.'

'Okay I will see what I can do, I will try let him come tomorrow.'

'Thank you daddy, love you.'

'Love you too princess.'

I ended the call and put my phone in my bag.

"Aye watch where your going" a voice called out as my trolley had crashed into his.

I looked up and saw a boy about my age or a few years focused on me with a screw face, at his point I knew there was trouble about to come.
"Oh I'm sorry" I apologised as I pulled back my trolley going the opposite direction.

"As you should be."

I would have ignored him but this child lacked respect.
"Obviously your mum forgot to teach you manners." I muttered loud enough so he could hear me.

"Would you like to repeat that if your bad."

"Ahem" I cleared my throat getting getting ready for my voice to roar through the shop.

"I SAID OBVIOUSLY THE LADY WHO HELD YOU IN HER STOMACH THEN PUSHED YOU OUT HER FRICKING VAGINA FORGOT TO TEACH YOU MANNERS!"

His attention was fully focused on me at this point, his eyebrows were furrowed, and by the looks of it he was planning my murder in his head.

"Mani, what does vagina mean?" The little boy sitting in the trolley asked. I had only just noticed his presence and instantly I felt guilty for ruining his innocent ears.

"Aye bro chill, why is she shouting?" A boy who looked older than us both came and stood in front of his brother trying to calm him down.

"She's chatting rubbish."

"Leave the girl alone, were in public." The boy who I'm guessing is his brother semi yelled at him.

"Nah leave me, she wants to talk like she a man so I'm guessing she can Throw punches like a man."

"I sure can." I blew a kiss at him before grabbing all the items I needed and went to check them out.

I grabbed all the bags and started to walk to my car leaving the trolley behind since I wasn't bothered to take it back.

Beep beep

The sound of someone's car made me slightly jump, they kept beeping it until they finally stopped.

"Karina!" Someone yelled out staring in my direction.

I looked around wondering who was Karina until I noticed the persons face was familiar, then I also remembered I told them my name was Karina.

'Shoot' I whispered as I tried to rush to my car but they caught up to me.

"Let me help you." he pointed to my bags.

"It's okay I've got this."

"I don't bite." He held his hands up in defence.

"Okay, thank you."

He took the bags out my hand and helped me put it into the boot.

"So I didn't get your number last time."

"You never asked." I smirked trying to be cheeky.

"My bad, Karina may I please have your number?"

"Yes you may."
He gave me his phone as I put my number on it and saved it as 'karina💛' the. Passed it back to him.

"You have children?" He questioned.

"No why?" I stood there confused as to why he thought that. His eyes were looking at something in the car boot, I followed them and saw he was looking at the bed which was shaped like a car for children and also the toys.

"Oh no, I just moved into my new house so I'm designing my room and my brothers incase he has a sleepover."

His face finally relaxed as if he was scared that I had children - even though he had some himself.

"What brings you here?"
I asked him.

"Came shopping with my..."

"Oh sorry, could I please pick up this call." I told him as I picked up my phone which was ringing.

"It's all right, I've got to go, see you another time." He waved as he walked back to his car.

'Hey babe' I squealed through the phone, it had been a while since I've spoken to him.

'Yo, hows things over there?" He asked referring to the job/mission my dad gave me.

'It's going good so far, even though I just had an argument with this boy for giving me attitude.' I rolled my eyes rethinking about what had just happened.

'Who's arguing with my wife?' He said sounded serious.

I laughed at him knowing fully well he hated when someone disrespected me.
I got in my car as I started it.

'Baby I will call you when I get home, bye love you.'

'Love you more.'

I sighed as I waited for the green light, this wasn't going to be busy, and I had a bad feeling about everything.

Vote and comment.