Chapter 8

"Alright, let's start ...", said Gyokko, from inside the vase, dozens of goldfish were swimming in the air. ".... Blood Demon Art: Thousand Needle Fish Kill",

From the mouth of the goldfish, hundreds of needles came out that shot fast at Giyuu.

"Water Breathing, The Eleventh Form: Dead Calm", Giyuu fended off all the needles, however he had to protect Tamayo and her assistant behind him.

"Are you having a hard time fighting while protecting them Water Hashiras?" Asked Gyokko smiling, then a dozen vases appeared that surrounded them all.

"Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance: Caprice",

Shinobu attacks Gyokko with a quick stab, but Gyokko manages to escape by getting into the vase and then appears in another vase.

"Ara Ara, are you having a hard time fighting against two Hashira's, Upper Moon 3?", Asked Shinobu smiling.

"Do you think I came without the preparation of a poisonous woman?", From the other vase appeared 10 large goldfish. "My sweet fish can't wait to eat your bodies Hyo Hyo Hyo",

"Kocho, you face the demon, I will face all these fish and then help you later", said Giyuu.

"I understand", said Shinobu then attacked Gyokko again.

Giyuu also immediately attacked the 10 fish.

.
Shinobu vs Gyokko

Currently the two of them are outside Tamayo's hideout.

"Can you only hide in that vase the great Gyokko-sama?", Asked Shinobu in a mocking tone,

Gyokko manages to avoid all of her attacks by getting into a vase and appearing in another vase.

"Hyo Hyo Hyo, are you sure you want me to attack you? Alright then. Blood Demon Art: Octopus Vase Hell",

From inside the vase emerged eight large octopus tentacles.

"With a sword like that you won't be able to cut my octopus tentacles hyo",

"Ara-ara I don't need to cut it, Insect Breathing, Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon",

Shinobu stabbed into the eight tentacles quickly. 6 stab each tentacle.

The eight tentacles immediately stopped moving, and slowly turned to ashes.

"I never thought that its poison could beat my octopus tentacles ...", thought Gyokko, then he got excited. "... it turns out that your poisoned woman title is not nonsense, then let's see whose poison is stronger, yours or mine's Blood Demon Art: Ten Thousand Gliding Slime-Fish",

...

Giyuu vs 10 goldfish

Giyuu managed to withstand the poisonous needles of the 10 goldfish.

"Their attacks are not very strong, but they have a wide range ...", thought Giyuu, "... I have to finish this quickly and help Kocho, Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance",

Crashh, Crashh, crasshh, crashh, Crashh, crash ...

...

Shinobu vs Gyokko.

"Even though I was deliberately exposed to your poison, but it turns out that your poison is very weak. Even my student can make poison that is stronger than this", sneered Shinobu.

"What did you say a poisonous woman!", Said Gyokko angrily, "I will show you my great form", he continued and then came out of the vase, Gyokko's body grew bigger.

"With my current body, your sword will not be able to stab me. My current scales are harder than diamonds. Get down on my majestic figure", said Gyokko then disappeared and appeared in front of Shinobu, Gyokko attacked Shinobu with a punch of his right hand. .

But Shinobu quickly managed to dodge by jumping backwards.

Once again, Gyokko appears in front of Shinobu and attacks him again.

But Shinobu jumped back to avoid it.

"Ara - Ara, are you really Upper Moon?. Your poison is not that deadly and your movements are not that fast", sneered Shinobu.

"How about you?, your poison also won't be able to kill me and your sword won't be able to penetrate my scales. With one hit I can kill you, I'm still above you poisonous woman", replied Gyokko confidently.

Shinobu smiled, "Haven't I never stabbed you? Get ready, you will feel the deadly poison from the insect Hashira...", She replied and then prepared to attack, "... Insect Breathing, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag",

Gyokko is shocked, he can't see Shinobu's movement. In an instant, Shinobu was in front of Gyokko.

"She's fast!", Thought Gyokko couldn't believe it.

Crasshh!

Shinobu manages to stab Gyokko's eye.
"If I can't stab your scales, then I just have to stab your eyes. Isn't that an easy solution?", Said Shinobu casually.

Deg!

Gyokko feels a deep pain in his eyes, his body slowly turns purple.

"M-my body can't hold your poison. It's impossible", said Gyokko in disbelief as his body slowly stiffened.

"In terms of poison, I won't lose," Shinobu smiled back, then drew her sword from Gyokko's dead head.

"Good job Kocho, are you all right?", Asked Giyuu walking towards Shinobu.

Shinobu nodded happily. " I'm fine, how about you Tomioka-san?",

"I'm fine too",

After clearing up everything, the four of them left from there towards the Ubayashiki residence.

------
Continued~
....
Note :
Sorry for late update...

thanks for reading ^^