Chapter 13

It was a peaceful morning, blue sky, birds chirping, a normal morning. In the Hyoudou residence in Mikazuki's room, he was waking up from his sleep and slowly opened his eyes after yawning. He looked to his right and saw Sandhya sleeping on his right arm peacefully with a smile. Then his gaze turned to Kuroki who was sleeping on his chest. He smiled at seeing her sleep peacefully. He then heard movement on his right, he turned his head and saw that Sandhya was waking up. She yawned one time and looked at him with a smile which he returned.

Mikazuki: Good morning. Said greeting her.

Sandhya: Good Morning. Said with a smile.

She then hugged him and he hugged her with his right arm not wanting to wake up Kuroki. Sandhya then looked at him.

Sandhya: It really happened, right? Asked him.

Mikazuki: What happened? Asked confused.

Sandhya: You accepting my marriage proposal. It wasn't just a dream, right? Asked him with a blush.

Mikazuki: No it wasn't. It really happened. Said with a smile.

When she heard that tears started flowing from her eyes, and she gave him a happy smile.

Sandhya: Thank you. Said thanking him.

Mikazuki: For what? Asked her.

Sandhya: For accepting me. Said with a smile.

Mikazuki: There's no need for that. Said to her.

They smiled at each other for sometime.

Mikazuki: So shall we go? Asked her.

Sandhya: Yeah. Said smiling.

Mikazuki: Alright then. Said to her.

Then he carefully lifted Kuroki trying to not break her sleep and luckily was able to move her without waking her. After he laid her on the bed, she curled up some more.

Sandhya: She's so cute. Said looking at her.

Mikazuki: Yeah. Said agreeing with her.

Then they got ready to go for their morning workout. They changed to their track suits and went downstairs. They saw Miki and Gorou hyoudou, who were in the kitchen and the living room respectively.

(A/N: I've decided to use their names. Much easier.)

They saw the two coming down and looked at them with a smile.

Miki: Good morning. Said smiling.

Gorou: Good morning. Said smiling.

Mikazuki and Sandhya: Good morning. Said in unison.

Gorou: Going for your workout? Asked them.

Mikazuki: Yeah. Said to him.

Miki: Come in time for breakfast. Said to them.

Sandhya: We will. Said smiling.

Then they got in their shoes and left the house. Then they started jogging to the mountain.

Sandhya: Why are we going to the mountain? Asked him.

Mikazuki: There are less people there and we can train there. Said to her.

Sandhya: Alright. Said smiling.

Then they silently jogged to the mountain and when they reached a clearing Sandhya put a barrier to make the animals and people not enter the area. They they summoned their weapons, Sandhya with her spear and Mikazuki with his sword.