The beginning

I hated it. I only had him on a tablet and phone screen.

   Christian was his name. He was sincere,  kind hearted, he couldnt hurt a fly,  let alone me. His eyes were something special to me.  They were different colors and showed his personality.  His right eye which is brown shows the upset side of him.  It doesn't really show, but when it does,  it really can ruin my day.  His left eye was a blue and hazel. It changed which I found rather strange. That, to me showed the side of him I fell in love with at full force.

   He was older,  16 at the time,  which I thought was a little old,  but love has no age limit.  I was only 2 and 1/2 years younger,  so it wasn't a big deal to me.  It felt good to know him.  I didn't even know if he liked me,  but I knew I liked him. No,  more then that.  I loved him... To death.

   I only texted him,  which is weird because how can you love someone you haven't seen?  I cannot answer that,  but somehow I just did. Something about him was so different...  The way he talked to me,  how friendly he was,  just...  Everything about him,  I was drawn to.

   It's not like I didn't see him. I had a picture, but I wanted more,  but I was way too scared.  I was scared for him to even hear my voice!

   It was 3 weeks after just texting him,  I finally let him call me on the phone...  It was so awkward... Neither of us knew what to say to eachother, but his voice was deep,  but sincere, I could tell he actually cared about me,  but I couldn't tell how much though.

  I was this awful girl,  I was so quiet,  and I barely said anything on the phone and when we texted.  I was just too scared for him to like me back,  even though I already liked him.  I mean it would just be hard if he liked me too because,  he lived in North Carolina,  and I lived in New Hampshire. So,  a relationship wouldn't really work out too well.

   One day,  I couldn't take it anymore,  i loved him and I really just wanted to know him more,  so I randomly texted him

   "Get skype. "

He must have been taken off guard,  because I was taken off guard that nervous and shy me would even say that!

   "Okay". Christian typed back, and I was so nervous to know he would do that for me.

   " It won't work,  get oovoo."  Oovoo,  is an app like skype,  but free and easy to figure out, so I listened and got it.

   We exchanged account information.  Like usernames and he said he would call me on there.  I was excited, but terrified..  What if he didn't like what I looked like?  I would be screwed!

   The time was just slowed down waiting for the ringing on my iPad saying that hes calling.  I just wanted him to like me,  and I was scared he wouldn't and he would just leave like everyone else did.

   RING RING!  CHRISTIAN IS CALLING.      ANSWER, OR IGNORE.

   My shaking left hand hit the button that said ANSWER, and so it began.

   "Hey. " Christian said to me in his perfect low and caring voice.

   "Hi... " I said in a highpitched shy,  quiet voice. I was terrified.

  " What's up?" Christian asked me.  Not knowing what to say to me.

  "Nothin' much,  what about you? " I said in a scared, shaky voice.

   " Just talking to you. " Christian said in a voice that made me less scared.

   He started talking about how he was at the beach while he was getting to know me,  but he ended up doing nothing because he only wanted to talk to me.  It made me feel special,  and have some hope he wanted me as much as I wanted him.  His voice made me just fall in love with him even more. I heard his voice on the phone. But on oovoo it was clear and protective... Like if he had me,  he wouldn't let me go if he had me. 

   "Hey,  can I tell you something?" Christian said in a nervous voice.

   " Yeah,  you can tell me anything."

   " I think you are really sweet. You are even nicer than when we texted.  You are really cute and i've been looking for a girl like you,  my whole life... " Christian Said slow and shy.

   "I'm not any of that. What are you saying?" I asked in a high voice as my face got pink.

   " I'm saying I think I love you and I want you to be mine." Christian said in a shaky voice. "Would you be mine? "

   " Me?" I said nervous.  "I would love to be yours. "

   And So It Began