Quidditch

"So do you want to be my boyfriend then?" Draco asked Harry as they broke apart for the second time. Harry laughed, "of course I do, you idiot." He said. The new couple smiled, intertwined their hands and exited the library.

Snape had seen them leave and smiled noticing their connected hands. The pair had walked outside into the gardens. Draco had glanced over to the quidditch pitches that were laying in the distance. He turned to face Harry as they walked. 'Do you want to play quidditch?" He asked Harry. Harry shook his head sadly. "I can't sorry, Snape took my broom." He explained. Draco frowned, I'll go ask Snape if he will give you it back." He said. "No, it's fine." Harry had responded, trying to stop Draco as he turned to walk back towards the house, eventually, he gave up and reluctantly following Draco.

Snape had been working in his study when he was abruptly interrupted by a loud knock at the door. He stood up and moved away from his desk, walking toward the door. As he opened it, he came face to face with Draco before he could even open his mouth to speak Draco had told him to give Harry his broom back. He went to speak again but this time he was cut off by Harry who had appeared from behind Draco. "Ignore him." He said as he tried to pull Draco away from the door, but Draco wouldn't budge. "Why do you need Harry's broom?" Snape finally managed to say. Harry muttered something that sounded like, we don't, under his breath. Draco nudged him with his elbow, the boy glared at Draco but Draco didn't seem to be that bothered by it. Snape was suppressing laughter by this point, he fought to keep a straight face as Draco answered his question.

"I wanted to play quidditch with Harry but he doesn't have his broom because someone took it," Draco told him. Snape nodded and summoned Harry's things giving them to him. As Harry tried to give back his wand and cloak, Snape refused to take them, "I had no right to take them from you in the first place, those are yours to keep." Harry smiled and hugged the man, Snape was taken by supersized but slowly wrapped his arms around the boy. Draco was smirking from behind Harry, Snape spotted him and choosing to glare at the boy.

Harry and Draco had changed into suitable clothes and were making their way up to the quidditch pitches, Hary tripped over a rock and had taken hold of the bottom of Draco's t-shirt causing Draco to fall along with him. The duo lay on the grass laughing, when they had finally calmed down, they stood up and continued on their journey to the pitches.

They finally reached their destination and warmed up before mounting their brooms they had been playing for a good few hours and blithe was growing hungry. Draco had immediately started to complain, Harry agreed but didn't make any notion that he was hungry. Not long after Draco had begun to complain did they decide to go back inside. As they entered Harry looked at the nearest clock and saw that it was not long into lunch.

After they had both showered and changed clothes lunch was ready and the two tucked in, telling Snape about their day so far, although they didn't tell him about the kiss.

A/N. I have posted a marvel one shot book if you want to read that x