B-U-S-T-E-D

Me, Jacob, Emma, Bronwyn, Millard and Enoch were on a train. Well, 5 of us were together. Millard had gone off exploring. Even though I pleaded,
'Millard, please don't! You remember what happened the first time we met, you got caught by security!'
'That was an accident. But trust me dear, that will not happen again!'
I tried to argue back, when he had already disappeared out of my sight.
'Trust me Katelyn, it's very rare that Millard gets caught.' Bronwyn reassured me.
'I hope your right.' I said.

But a few minutes later, Millard came rushing back to our spot. He looked panicked.
'My friends, I hate to inform you all but-'
'You got caught, didn't you?' I said, pushing my face into my palm.
'Uhh, maybe...'
'Millard-' Jacob started, but never got to finish because we heard what sounded like a heard of elephants coming our way.
'Oh shit.' said Enoch. 
'Run!' said Emma as we all got up and ran.

Dead end.
'Someone think of something!' yelled Enoch.
I looked around and something caught my eye.
'Bronwyn, can you block the door?' I asked as I pointed to the door we had just come out of.
She nodded and pushed a large trolley infront of it.
'That should hold it for a while.'
'Ok.' I turned to the other door and opened it. The one leading outside.
'You're not insisting we jump, are you?' asked Enoch.
'Do you see another option? Besides, we're not that far from the ground.'
'You're mad!' exclaimed Enoch.
'Enoch!' Emma said, shooting him a foul glare.
'I'm sorry Katelyn.' said Millard. I shrugged it off.

'And, now!' I said as we leapt off the train, onto the field.
'That...was crazy.' said Jacob, brushing his clothes.
'When I said, "Someone think of something" I didn't mean that! You really are crazy!' said Enoch.
'Enoch!' snapped Millard.
But in reply, I gave a small laugh and said, 'I am fully aware of that. Anyway, when you tell me to randomly do something, there's a 50/50 chance it will be something silly. Like jumping off a train.'