A Solid Plan

You both scrambled out of bed and rushed to get your clothes back on.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Tom hissed at you.

"Like I know!" You hissed straight back, pulling your hair out of your T-shirt and walking to your bedroom door. "Just...stay here." You ordered, leaving the room and quickly closing the door behind you. You walked through your flat to find your brother by the kettle, pouring out two cups of coffee. You pulled at your clothes, making sure they looked like you hadn't just shoved them on, and crossed your arms, leaning against the wall as coolly as you could manage in that moment.

"Can't believe you were still in bed at this hour!" He laughed.

"It's 9:30."

"Which is two hours later than you usually get up sis." He countered. He had you there. "I just wanted to check in on you after last night." He walked over and put the coffees on the counter. The counter that you and Tom-

"Thanks!" You said quickly, shaking that thought out of your head. "I'm okay though."

"I tried to find that bastard but didn't really know who I was looking for. I'm really glad Tom brought you home though."

You spluttered a little on your coffee. God Harry, if only you knew.

"I don't think Tom came home last night, did he say he was going anywhere after he dropped you off?" Harrison continued, unaware of your guilt.

"Uhh..he uhh...."

"I stayed over mate." Tom announced, walking into the kitchen, and making Harrison very confused. At least he managed to get fully dressed.

"Oh! Right.." Harry looked between you, and you were sure he glanced back to where Tom had just walked in from.

"Yeah, didn't feel right dropping her here and leaving, plus I was wiped so just stayed over. Forgot to text you and let you know." Tom's explanation was plausible, calm, collected, like he had absolutely no issue lying to your brother about the fact that he actually brought you here to -

"Nah, totally fine, just thought you'd gone to that girl's house or something." Harrison's eyes flicked to you as he spoke, and you knew he was trying to convey his obvious disdain for Marbella, but you couldn't reciprocate the banter. Your stomach was clenching and twisting at this whole interaction. You drank your coffee to stop any word vomit coming out. Tom walked over to the kettle and started making his own coffee.

"That's not really happening anymore mate." Tom said, and you noticed Harrison nod.

"Well, like I said, just came to check on you." Harrison bopped your shoulder with his fist. "They guys are coming over tonight for the match, if you're up for it?" He asked you.

"Yeah, sure sounds good. 3pm kick off?" You queried, and he nodded in confirmation.

"See you then sis. You coming Tom?" He directed at his best friend, who nodded and drained his cup.

"See you later." Tom whispered in your ear as he walked past you, his hand grazing your back ever so slightly, and although you felt a sudden surge of desire, watching him leave with your brother just made you feel nauseous. When the door shut, you put both hands on the counter and breathed out shakily. How in the hell were you going to go to Harry's house, with Tom there, and the other guys, and be completely normal? As though you hadn't just agreed to start dating Tom without your brother knowing?

You stared at the marble trying to think through it, but your brain felt like it was heating up trying to work out all the thoughts and emotions whizzing around. So, instead of trying to sort it out yourself, you did the next best thing. You called Silver.