LOYALTY

Chapter 2 January 10th 

Hazel was on her way to Keele University with her boyfriend Tony in his car, tensed and staring at her phone. It was a new semester, new lecturers and modules.

"Liam" "Liam" "Are you there yet?" "Oh for god's sake text me back"

Read the texts on her phone.

Liam Payne is a final year student she always hangs out with, he's doing the same degree as her. Her other friend was Thalia, she was doing a different degree but they had a few classes together.

"Hey....sorry just took my phone out I was driving..I'm at the parking where are you?"

"On my way"

"Ok hurry up, hot girls alert"

"Stare at them, don't tell me"

Hazel smiled and locked her phone,

'What made you smile?', Tony was a little obsessed about her.

'It's who, and it's Liam'

'You still talk to that guy?'

'He's my friend, not just random dude'

'Mhmm...fine'

'Stop it Tony, He's just a friend'

'Ok ok I'll stop.....well but can I meet him?'

'I guess so'

'You guess so....or am I gonna meet him?'

'Fine he's waiting for me at the parking, you can say hi'

'Don't have to get cranky'

'Then you have to stop asking too many questions'

The car turned into the parking and Liam was waiting for her with a blue jacket and a grey denim.

'So that's him huh', Tony asked in an insulting tone.

'Yeah why?'

'Just.....getting to know my Hazel's friends that's all'. Hazel introduced Liam and Tony to one another, they shook hands and asked how each other were and there was a long uncomfortable silence. She could sense that they didn't like each other, but there was nothing she can do or someone would force her to do. She loved Tony despite his over obsessiveness and Liam too was a very good friend who is so,wine very hard to find. Hazel kept wondering how to break the ice when Thalia's yellow Lamborghini pulled up.

'Oh look Thalia is here finally........', Hazel's voice faded.

Thalia spent her whole vacation at her boyfriend's place they both were wealthy families and their fathers were friends and somehow they got their kids to be in a relationship.

'Hazel.....', Thalia got down out of the car and ran straight into Hazel's arms, 'oh my god I missed you so much..... I wanted to keep you updated on everything but Harry's family is all strict about the phone usage.'

'Thank goodness', Tony scoffed.

All three of them stared at him, puzzled they almost forgot he was still there.

'Fine fine I'll go, text me ok', he gave it like an order to Hazel and drove away.

Thalia was all set to show off her engagement ring. It was way too huge and shiny for her small hands, but Hazel didn't dare to say a word.

On the way inside the campus the three of them discussed about their vacation and time, and got to the office in time to get their timetables. As usual Hazel and Thalia had psychology modules together..and this was Liam's final year and half of the time he was given free time to work on projects.