how do you cheat in bowling? [seventeen]

Lydia was clearly impressed by Scott's newfound bowling skills. Flirtatiously, she stand up for her turn. Lydia speaks up, "I could use a little natural talent. You mind helping me out this time, Scott?"

Madison and Olivia almost choke a laugh at Allison's expression. Scott declines, "No, you're good. Go for it."

Pink ball in her hands, Lydia purses her lips together, "Thanks for the vote of confidence."

Jackson opens his mouth, "I'll help-"

"How about I try this on my own," Lydia cuts him off. Jackson backs off as Lydia winds up and lets the ball fly... and nailing a perfect strike. "I think I'm getting a hang of it."

"Yeah, that's it," Madison rolls her eyes. Allison leans down to Lydia, "That was sort of perfect form."

"Was it?"

"Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit," Allison says, making the other two girls snort in laughter.

Lydia glares at them, "Trust me, I do a lot of sucking just for his benefit." Slumped in his seat, Jackson looks utterly miserable. Lydia sighs, "Jackson?"

"What?"

Lydia comes over, sitting next to him as Allison bowls, "I don't like your look."

"I don't care."

Lydia groans, "Can you attempt to have a good time, please?"

Jackson rolls his eyes, "Can you not invite me out with your lame friends?"

"Okay then. Try not to hurt your wrist out there. You're going to need it tonight," Lydia says.

"At least I've got a tight grip."

Gritting her teeth in fury, Lydia steps up to the monitor. Madison knew that look. Even though she was mad at her, she couldn't help but feel a bit proud she was proving herself more than just the queen bee.

"Let's start a new game. I'll go first."

A second later she sends every pin flying in another strike. Allison, Olivia, Scott, and Jackson look on in amazement. Madison grins like a proud mother.

"Looked like some natural talent rubbed off."

~~~~~~~~~

Madison sits with the girls, while the guys change their shoes. They looked like they were in an intense conversation, so she decided to listen to it.

"Listen. I know we both didn't want to be here. But the thing is we don't have to hate each other," She heard Scott say.

"I don't hate you... or your sister," Jackson tells him.

Scott looked taken back, "You don't."

"I just don't believe you. You've got everyone thinking everything's fine and normal about you. But I know there's something off. You cheated tonight."

Madison could've laughed. How the hell do you cheat in bowling?

"How do you cheat in bowling?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. But you did. And I don't know if it's steroids or something weirder. I'm guessing weirder since it's pretty obvious you're a freak. So don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what you and your pretty little sister's secret is."

Madison seemed taken back. Did he know they were... No, that's impossible.

Scott seemed taken back too, "We don't have any secrets."