Vivies POV part 1

I got a call early in the morning as I was heading to Lewis's house. A man needed to check out a cave, which was supposedly haunted, and he would pay us ALOT of money. I lept up out of my apartment, onto my bike, and drove off. Even though I'm 21, I make off of the groups mystery business, which makes little money, so I have a small apartment, a bike instead of a car, and the same cheap clothes to save money. I zoomed over to Lewis's house and ran inside, and burst open the door. "LEWIS! ARTHUR!MYSTERY! Hahahaa!!" I screamed "we got a job!a big one too! Lots....of...haaaah hang on" I pulled out my inhaler, which i need when I run out of breath that bad. "Well, like I said lots of money! C'mon we got to prepare!" "Woah hold viv, what you getting at?" Said Arthur. "we need to go to the emerald cavern now! ill be in the van!" i grabbed mystery and head towards the van. l was practically leaping out of my seat. lewis opened the back doors and started loading. "vivi, you should really help us pack." i liked lewis. he was really kind. we were both 21, while arthur was 19, and we started the investigation team just for laughs. when we saw a real ghost, though, we really started looking around. "im sorry lew, but i cant contain my excitement! i may drop something..." i pouted. "its ok then. ill get arthur and the we'll head off." he walked inside and came out with arthur. since arthur is the youngest, he always sits in the back, since lewis, mystery and i always sit in the front. we headed off for the cavern, and shortly after, we arrived. we walked in, and i said "ok guys, mystery and i will go to the left, while you two go to the right. we'll meet back here by using the walkie-talkies. make sure you don't stray far from each other, see ya! mystery and i ran in the tunnel, getting smaller and darker as we went. "v-vivi, i dont like this.." mystery muttered. "its gonna be ok mystery! i promise." sometimes promises break though.