||Palestine ||

[07 May 2021 - Friday]

Today I feel so upset and heartbroken,
after watching and reading about the attack in Masjidul Aqsa, that happened during taraweeh prayers.

You know when people explain heart break? It feels like someone's ripping out your heart and crushing it into tiny pieces, that's what I FELT today.

Where is the world? Where is humanity? Where are the people?

It's time we start changing ourselves, so things around us can change.

Imagine reading your salaah, while fearing about the soldiers coming to attack?Yet we stand peacefully in our homes and masaajid.

Imagine bringing up your child in a dangerous environment, the feeling of not being able to protect them from the horrors and terrors.
Not being able to block out the sound of bombs and guns.

The elder people walk around with tears in their eyes, probably remembering the time when there was peace and quiet.

What about the young 16 year old boy, who was on his way home and didn't make it back, rather he went back to Allaah. I wonder if he felt, it would be his last time seeing his family? His friends?

I wonder what was the last thought that went through his mind?

There are so many things my mind wonders and thinks about, the people who were attacked, the injuries,how many lost close ones? Are they okay?No!I think to myself, how can anyone be okay, when so much is happening in their lives.

The children's cries only ring in my ears, their screams in my mind, when they prosecuted them at the gate of Damascus,innocent children do not deserve this torture, they do not deserve this kind of life.

You know what's the best part of it all though? Their hope in Allaah, their belief in Allaah! The brave ones amongst them, who fight back without any Armour or weapons,truly they are the ones who have yaqeen in Allaah, they know Allaah will protect them.

They are ready to become shaheed, to graze and fly around in the gardens of Jannah.

I am sure, one day will come when Palestine WILL be free and hope that day is soon, Aameen.

🇸🇩بروح بدمع نفديك يا أقصى! 🇸🇩

~Words From My Notebook ~