Chapter 13

FM's POV

"Wyatt!" I yelled, Prue and IM were in the bedroom arguing.
"What's going-oh my god! What are you wearing?!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"I can't shimmer. I need you to orb me down to the Underworld" I said and he and I argued back and forth, but when I blew him up, he remote orbed me down to the Underworld.
I felt my power copy it and I smiled smugly.
I was walking around the Underworld, sensing for Drake.
I turned, sensing something behind me, hand out and telekinetically moved away a energy ball.
That was something I discovered.
I only have half the powers OM has and IM has the other half.
Now I have energy balls.
I threw the energy ball back at the sender and he erupted in flames.
I have telekinesis, sensing, Halliwell magic, premonitions and freezing.
I also have Melinda's born gift of freezing and I can blow stuff up.
I walked through the Underworld, searching for Drake and was about to give up when I turned a corner and ran into a hard chest.
I rolled back into a back flip and kicked my attacker across he cave.
I pushed the hair out of my eyes and seen it was Drake.
"Drake?" I gasped and his eyes looked pained as he met mine.
"Melinda.... what are you wearing?" He asked and I looked down self consciously.
Unfortunately I also got Melinda's insecurities.
"Uh, nothing, I mean, I'm wearing something, but... that is none of your business" I stopped myself from rambling, standing up straight, hands on my hips.
He laughed at me, but I gave him a glare.
"Something's different with you" he noticed and I flipped my hair.
"Yea, I'm only half a person" I said and he winced.
"I'm sorry-" he started and I raised an eyebrow.
"Drake, I mean literally. It's not what you did, I know what you did wasn't your fault" I said drily and he frowned.
"What? I'm confused" he said and I smiled, walking up to him and pulled him up.
"Original Melinda had a premonition of reading a spell. Then suddenly her personality splits in two" I said and his jaw dropped.
"And what are you?" He asked cautiously.
"Her dirty side. The side you bring out" I gave him a wink and he laughed.
"Oh, really?" He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Yep. You might want to avoid the other clone. She's the killing side" I said, crinkling my nose.
"I like to think of it as temperamental" IM said from where her and Prue shimmered in.
"That's not fair. You got shimmering and blinking" I pouted and Drake leaned into my side.
"I am her killing instincts, but I'm also her feelings besides lust" she said drily
"Please. There's a reason her lust was an entire different person. It's bigger than any of your many traits" I said, kissing Drake's neck and his eyes drifted closed.
"You have pheromones" he realized, backing away a little.
"No. That's just me. Original Melinda never really let's go and let's lust control her. You haven't been around long enough to turn her into me" I said and he raised an eyebrow.
"So, Original Melinda doesn't want to vanquish me? No offence or anything, but your just knock offs and I love the real thing" he said apologetically and IM winced a little.
"She loves you. So get your ass up there or I'll blow you up" IM said angrily and Drake's lips twitched.
"And give her a big kiss" I pointed out.
He laughed at me and kissed my cheek before Blinking away.
Five minutes later both me and IM faded away.