☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ chapter four ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

A/N: KINDA BIG CHAPTER LOLOL

I woke up wondering where I was, but quickly remembered last night. I went into Karl's kitchen to see him making pancakes and listening to music. I went up behind him and gave him a hug, and rested my head on his shoulder.

He looked at me and smiled, continuing what he was doing. "I can help if you like." I suggested. "No, its good! Plus I'm a pretty good cook if you ask myself." he said as he flipped over a pancake. "Okay Chef Karl." I said giggling.

I put a pancake on my plate, and we both sat down at the table and ate our pancakes. After we were done he put the plates in the sink and sat back down. "So, its Clay's birthday on Monday (its Tuesday) and me, George, Nick, Will, Tommy, Niki, and Tubbo were gonna go to Orlando to celebrate, and will probably stay there for a week or two.. I was wondering if you wanted to come as well. We are gonna leave tomorrow!" he explained. "Yeah I would love to!" I said.

Over the past couple of weeks I had gotten to know Karl's friends pretty well. They were all pretty nice and fun to hang out with, so I thought why not. "Well I better get home so I can pack and prepare for the drive tomorrow." I said giving Karl a hug. "Okay! If you want you can ride with me down there!" he said.

"Ok! See you tomorrow! Bye!" I said as I walked out the door. I drove home, and got ready for the day. I put on a gray oversized Nike hoodie, oversized jeans, a butterfly necklace, and my airforce 1s. I went to Walmart and got snacks for the roadtrip, since it was a 9hr drive.

I got in my car and pressed shuffle on my playlist, and Cigarette Ahego by Penelope Scott started playing. I finally got to Walmart and walked in, heading straight for the snack isle. I got Hot Cheetos, White Monsters, and M&Ms to share on the car ride.

I got back home and put the snacks in a tote bag along with other things I might need on the car ride. I packed my suitcase for 2 weeks, although I didn't know how long we were staying. I packed short sleeved shirts and baggy jeans mostly. I packed pajamas as well, and one hoodie just incase.

I was done packing my clothes, and needed to pack my toiletries. That included skincare, toothbrush and toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, lotion, tanning oil and sunscreen (because Florida yk), hair ties, chapstick, deodorant, and perfume.

I got all of my things packed up and set them by the door all set for tomorrow. I put on biker shorts and an oversized t-shirt to go to sleep. I checked the time and it was 12:44AM, so I texted Karl to see if he was still awake, doubting that he was. To my surprise he was.

Karl :)

hey bestie u awake

yea I'm awake, can't sleep.

I just got done packing. Wanna ft?

sure! :)

"HELLOOOO" I said when he answered. "For 12AM you sure are awake." he said rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I got us snacks for the car ride tomorrow. I also got white monster because ik its ur favorite!" I said smiling. "YAY!!" he exclaimed. "We should sleep on ft." I suggested. "Yeah we should." he said taking off his rings and smiling.

I set my phone up to where he could see me and closed my eyes drifting off into a soft sleep. Before I fully fell asleep I saw a flash and opened my eyes to see Karl :) took a FaceTime photo. I giggled and closed my eyes going to sleep.

I woke up the next morning still on FaceTime, I saw Karl was still asleep so I took a photo for payback from last night. "Karllll wake uppp~" I said softly. He opened his eyes and smiled, grabbing his phone and setting it up somewhere.

He came back in frame dressed, and starting running his fingers through his hair. "Ok I'm gonna head over to your house. Byeeee Y/N!!" he said. "Byeeee Karll!" I said as I heard the sound of him hanging up. I quickly put concealer and mascara on and got dressed.

I put on a gray New York Yankees hoodie, jeans, and a gold necklace. I turned off all the lights, grabbed my bags, and went outside. I opened Karl's trunk and put my luggage in, I only had a bag and a suitcase so it didn't take up that much space.

I got in and gave a monster to Karl which he immediately opened and took a sip of. He was playing 4am by Derivakat. We both starting singing.
"Keep me up till 4am." Karl sang. "I'll stay up for you." I sang along. I took a 3 hour nap, when I woke up we were at Mcdonald's.

"Do you want anything?" Karl asked. "Yeah! Uh- I'll take some chicken nuggets." I ordered. He pulled up to the next window, payed, and continued on to the next one to get our food. He handed mine to me and I started eating. I wasn't that hungry so I put them in the backseat.

After 6 more hours of singing along to songs and laughing at Karl's dad jokes we had finally made it to Clay's house. We got there and Nick was the only one there along with Clay (in this they don't live together.) We took our bags inside and sat them in the living room for the time being.

We both gave Nick and Clay a hug. "Wil, Niki, and George will be here tomorrow, and Clay has to go pick up Tommy and Tubbo from the airport." Nick explained as Clay was leaving. "Okay, and where will we be sleeping?" I asked. "Oh, I don't know, we will figure that out when Tommy and Tubbo get here." Nick said.

I sat on the couch as Karl and Nick watched tv waiting for Clay to get back home. Tommy burst through the door making a very loud entrance. "HELLO AMERICANS I HAVE ARRIVED!" Tommy yelled. We all jumped up and gave him and Tubbo a hug.

"Where we sleeping bois?" Tommy asked. "Okay so there is 7 of us and I have 4 bedrooms," Clay said. "Me and George are sharing a room, Tubbo and Tommy are sharing a room, Niki and Wilbur are sharing a room, Nick is sleeping on the couch, and you and Karl are sharing a room." Clay told us.

I walked into the 4th room and set my bags down. I took my clothes and changed in the bathroom. I wiped my makeup off, put my hair in a bun, and put on some pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt, and walked back into the room, where Karl was changing.

"OH MY- I'M SO SORRY." I yelled as I ran out of the room. I went and sat on the couch for a few minutes until Karl came out. "Its okay, you can come in now by the way." Karl assured. I got under the covers, and Karl snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me close. "Is this okay?" he asked. "Mhm.." I mumbled sleepily.

A/N: WOAHWOAHWOAH BIG WORD COUNT U READY FOR THIS ONE? I DONT THINK YALL READY? OKAY. word count: 1261 words. DAMNNN