~DEW DROP INN~

I was woken up by a sudden stop of the RV, and my family talking about finding help. Standing up I let out a yawn before walking up behind Scott and putting my head on his shoulder. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, with my head pounding I thought it would be best to get some fresh air. 

The warm air filled my lungs as I took in a deep breath, the sun was soothing on my skin. Looking over at the bar across the street I decided to go ask for help. As I was about to open the door someone grabbed my arm. Turning around I saw that it was my dad.

"You aren't going in there, just go back to the RV and wait with your brother and sister." Rolling my eyes at him I walked in anyways. Making my way up to the guy behind the bar, I gave him a smile as I leaned up against the side of the bar.

"Hi my family is having car problems, I was wondering if you could help us or if you know anyone that could help us?" I asked as the man looked me up and down before letting out a huff.

"Does it look like I work at an auto shop to you?" Before I could respond to his rude comment, I heard my dad ask the same question I just asked the bartender. No one answered, and getting annoyed I decided to go back to the RV.  As I was walking to the door a guy bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there sweet cheeks." The man said looking down at me, disgust filled my stomach at his flirty tone.

"It's fine accidents happen." With that, I walked around the guy and out the door. 

That guy gave me bad vibes, quickly making my way to the RV. Scott and Kate were talking about mom when I got inside, but not long after I got back in the RV Kate went outside and Scott came to sit by me.

"What is it Scott why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as I looked over at him to see a sad look on his face.

"Are you ok, you been acting differently after mom died? Your headaches have been worse and you're having nightmares. Your art is different too." He was right I have been different.

"Scott it's just stress, it's no big deal. It'll go away after a while." I said bumping his shoulder with mine.

It is scary though, not only am I having weird dreams of a man I don't know but my headaches have been worse, and I don't think it's because of stress. I just don't want to scare Scott or Kate. I was lost in my thoughts until the RV started to move and I heard Kate scream. Bolting up I ran outside to see Kate on the ground behind the RV and Dad smelling like alcohol. They were talking when a wave of pain hit me and a woman's voice filled my ears.

"He's close Rosa, and when he has you the two of you can set me free."  

I stumbled into the RV before falling into the passenger seat. I laid my head on the dashboard thinking about the woman's words. I had no idea who she was or who the man she was talking about was. All of it was a jumbled mess from my dreams of a man I don't know, to the strange female voice in my head. I just want things to go back to normal.

***

Kate pulled up to a hotel and parked the RV, I stood up and walked over to the couch dad was on before shaking his shoulder.

"Dad, we're at a hotel. I'm going to go get us a room ok." He just nodded his head as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Shaking my head I walked out of the RV and into the lobby. The guy at the front desk gave me an annoyed look before setting his magazine down. 

"Can I help you?" I gave him a smile before nodding over at the RV.

"Yeah, I need a room for me and my family." He just rolled his eyes at me.

"How many of you are there?" 

"Just four, me and three others." Nodding his head he handed me two keys.

"There is no eating in the room if I smell food coming out of that room you and your family are out of here, you understand me?" Nodding my head at him I took the keys and walked out of the building. Walking back over to the RV I opened the door.

"I got the room and the man at the desk made it very clear that we can not eat in the room. But other than that we're all good." I handed dad the other key as I grabbed my bag from the floor.

"Why don't Kate and I get a key?" Scott asked giving me a look.

"Because the man only gave me two and Dad is the parent and I'm the eldest out of us three. So don't be a baby and get over it. Now let's go, I want to go swimming." Scott just huffed at me before looking out of the window.

Kate was about to drive off when a guy in a suit stepped out in front of the RV. He just stood there and took a drink of the beer that was in his hand, he was just looking into the RV. His eyes were locked on Kate when he stepped to the side Kate drove off.

"He was hot, want me to go get his number for you Kate." I teased as I poked her arm. She just shook her head at me and pulled off to the parking lot close to our room. When we all got off the RV and locked it Scott ran off. 

Scott was the first at the door, I gave him a smile before unlocking the door. Walking in I dropped my bag on the bed and dug around in it before pulling out my bathing suit. Walking over to the bathroom I threw my hair up and slipped off my clothes before putting on sunscreen. When I had my bathing suit on I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the key off of the bed. 

"Do you have a cover-up?" Dad asked looking over at me as I walked out of the bathroom. Rolling my eyes at him I grabbed the towel and looked over at him.

"Dad, I'm nineteen. I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself." I said as I held up my closed knife.

"Rosa, do you mind if I go swimming with you?" Kate asked as she dug through her own bag.

"Yeah just meet me down there, when you're done." She nodded her head at me as I walked out of the room

Kate still hadn't come down after a couple of minutes, so I got out of the pool and sat down on the poolside chair. Leaning back I slipped my sunglasses on and took a deep breath as I popped my earbuds in. I lay there for a little bit until I felt someone staring at me. I looked out of the corner of my eye, to see a man in a suit.

He was just standing there leaning against the fence of the pool. Sitting up I took my sunglasses off and pulled my earbuds out before standing up. I wrapped my towel around me a little tighter than necessary. I grabbed the hotel room key before turning around to walk off. 

As I made my way out of the pool area, I bumped into the man at the fence. I dropped the key and when I bent down to grab it the man bent down too. His hand was held out to me with the key in the palm of his hand. I grabbed it from him and looked up. The blue eyes that had only been in my dreams were now looking at me. The man gave me a smile before stepping out of the way.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I promise I wasn't being a creep. I had just gotten off the phone when you looked up." He said softly as if he was trying to make me comfortable. 

"It's ok, I was leaving anyway." I said as I stared up at him. He looked just like how he did in my dreams, the only difference was that he still had his overcoat on and his tie wasn't undone. But other than that he was the same, his blue eyes still bright but emotionless and his lips still pink. 

"Are you ok, you look like you just saw a ghost?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Oh um no, it's just you look familiar is all, but it's probably just the heat messing with me." I said with a laugh.

"Well, I should probably get going, sorry for bumping into you." I said quickly before walking around him. I speed up o the room as I went over the man in my dream being real.

"Rosa, I need you to set me free. Please, Rosa, please set me free. When you do we can be together." 

The woman's voice filled my head again when I opened the door, I held my head in my hands as I shuffled into the room. Dropping my sunglasses down on the table I grabbed my purse and dug through it to find my pills. Turning to look at my dad I dropped the pill bottle as I came face to face with a gun. Looking at the man holding it I saw that it was the hot guy from earlier.

"Guess it's a good thing I didn't get his number for you, sis." I said not taking my eyes off the man.