Take this failure lol

So this was a failed concept that started off good bit then it was clearly going nowhere so I just dropped it. Not every project will be worthy of posting, not every project will turn out good. And that's okay.

This was just particularly disappointing because the idea and the detail was SO. GOOD. but I had absolutely nowhere to go with the plot and that was sad.

~~~~~~~~~~

There was a blizzard outside. I never cared for water, much less snow. So I was content staying inside by the warmth of the fire, cozy and wrapped up under the blankets. You could smell the scent of the pine logs burning on the fire and it was great. The room was quiet and peaceful... Nothing to break the peace and warmth in the cozy, well insolated, log cabin. Not a single thing could ruin this beautiful silence. This wonderfully quiet evening... Is simply perfect. I thought, sighing in contentment.

.

.

.

.

"Yo Hentai! turn on the news!"

...Nothing except for my roommates. I lived in a fairly large manor, it was pretty much a castle. so yeah, it was pretty big. I lived with my brother, three insane morons named Killer, Horror, and Dust, my best friend Error, and his feancé Ink as well. We had several guests quite frequently so it was a wonder only Lust got stuck here during the blizzard. Lust was Horror's boyfriend. He was actually an almost surprisingly cool and sweet guy so I didn't mind him at all. In fact I'd say we got along well.

"Turn it on yourself you lazy ass." I huffed, sinking into the couch.

"Well fine then octo-bitch... Apparently some sociopath is out there in the snow." Error says. "Seriously?" I ask, looking back at him to see him fiddling with the remote, hearing the TV turn on.

A human was on the TV, a red banner above his head labeled breaking news in big white words. "A 19 year old sociopath has escaped from Lyabella asylum. He has participated in the string of serial killings, resulting in the death of 23 humans and monsters before being apprehended and taken into custody, he committed numorous murders while in the facility's custody. along with the 13 badly injured, and 3 killed in his escape."

Damn... That's almost impressive.

"His description is a male skeleton in a white jumpsuit, a black and white scarf, with a gold heart locket in his possession, he has no known names or any aliases. His definitive features include a red zigzag scar under his right eye and red eyelights and magic. He's known to attack with one long bright red sword but has been seen using it alongside multiple knives. He's around the height 5'0 foot and about 22 lbs. Please run to safety and then call your local emergency number if you see him, he is dangerous and quite possibly armed. Do not let anyone in your h-"

Error then turned off the TV. "Isn't that the hellhole you came from?" I asked. "Yup. Somthin tells me that kid is innocent. Shame huh." Error sighs, leaning in the back of the couch boredly. "Where's Dream?" I ask, curious as to how I hadn't seen him since lunch, even dispite the snow-in. "In his room with Killer. Killer's probably out cold by now, judging off the things I heard walking past." Error snickers, turning and going to walk down the hall.  "Gross. That's my twin brother, I didn't need to know." I hissed, recoiling in disgust.

I sighed, rolling my eyes and going to get up and add another log to the fire for good measure. That is... Until a near, yet muffled and distant scream broke the silence. Both of us froze. "Someone's out there..." Error sighed, looking at the door thoughtfully. "You don't think it's that guy, do you?" He continues curiously, glancing out the window... But all you could see was the grey haze of the agressive storm outside.