Meet the parents 2 💛

Mum - Maya
Dad - Hayden
Sister - Georgia

//FLUFF
A few weeks after Dream's family left George, decided that Dream should meet his family so he invited them over to stay for a few weeks, so George bought plane tickets told his family to pack and went to tell Dream.

"Hey baby?" George asked standing in the doorway of Dream's office
"Yeah" Dream responded eyes still glued to his screen, working on a code
"My family is coming to stay for a few weeks" George spilled out quickly
This is where Dream turned around to face George, Dream signaled George to come closed and that's what he did, Dream placed his hands on George's hips and started speaking.
"When are they coming over?" Dream said
"In a few days, I told them to start packing today" George replied
"Ok sweetheart" Dream smiled
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
Dream and George where at the airport when they heard a voice behind them.
"GOGY" George's head snapped around to see his sister running towards him arms open.
"GEORGIA" George shouted
The 2 siblings collided in a big hug, they pulled away giggling.

"How you been doing Georgia? Got a lover~" George cooed at his sister, his sister smacked his arm lightly and laughed.
"Idk do you?" Georgia spoke back
"Yeah, I do actually" George responded proudly
His sister's jaw dropped.
"BISH WHERE IS HE!?" Georgia yelled at her brother. George giggled pointing behind her, she turned to see a tall blonde man, walking towards them with coffee and a tea.

"Holy shit he's hot" the words slid off her tongue
"Oi, back off he's mine biatch!" George half serious half jokingly said.
"Hey angel, who's this?" Dream questioned handing George his tea.
"Thx Dream, this is my sister Georgia" George spoke
"Oh nice to meet yo-" Dream was cut of by Georgia hugging Dream.
"Where are mum and dad?" George said
"Getting the luggage" Georgia said
"Well let's go find them and go home" Dream said
They all agreed and left to find the older humans
~~~~~Time skip to at home~~~~~
"Come on Georgia I'll show you your room" George said to his sister, he started walking upstairs and Georgia followed.
"Would you guys like anything to drink?" Dream asked trying to be nice, even tho he was panicking on the inside.
"No thx, just would like to ask some questions" George's father said.
"Ok, follow me to the living room then" Dream smiled and guided them to, the living room.
~~~~Time skip to the questions~~~~~
"Ok, first question" Hayden started "Have you guys done anything?" Hayden finished. Dream spat the water he was drinking out and coughed.
"No sir, not yet we have only made out" Dream said still coughing.
"Ok second question" Maya started "How do you treat my son?" His mother stated
"Well, I always stay in bed till he wakes up, I always make him breakfast, when people stare at him he gets insecure, so I pull him closer to me to comfort him, so I would say pretty good" Dream said and smile. George's parents seemed impressed.
"Ok last question, what's your favorite part about George?" Both this parents stated, at this point George was coming back downstairs but Dream hadn't seen him.
"I don't really have a favorite thing about George, I just love him for him, but if I had to chose I would probably say his personality, he's just a sweet, happy and overall kind person, even to people he doesn't like so I'd probably say that" Dream finished and felt arms wrap around his neck, causing him to jump a little. He looked up to see George looking down, at him with tears in his eyes.
"That's really sweet baby, thank you" George said breath shaking.
"Just speaking the truth angel" Dream smiled
George's parents looked impressed and they where, The rest of the visit consisted of George and his sister, pretending to fight over Dream(George always winning), Dream talking with George's parents, George's family and Dream trying to get George out of bed and more fun. So overall it was a good experience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And scene so that's the end of the parents series hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye bye.
Words - 755