Stripper AU 🧡

Also using Dream's real name. Also Sapnap, Karl and quackity is making an appearance.

//LIME
Clay and Nick sat in the bar section, of the strip club waiting for their partners to, get off work. At first it was wierd having stripper, boyfriends but as time went on their love for the boys grew. The boys respected and understood their lovers choices of wanting, to be strippers because that's how they make their money, even thought Clay and Nick had enough money for their lovers to quiet all together.

Clay took a shot of vodka, wicing as the at the pain of the drink sliding, down his throat (IDK I've never had a drink). He was enjoying himself until he looked over to where George should of been dancing . There he saw his dainty boyfriend on some guy's lap, that looks 50 and probaly has 3 kids and is cheating on his wife here, with young adults in their mid 20s. Clay felt rage rush through his body at this sight. Nick looked at Clay to see he was glaring, at something he looked over at what he was looking at, he saw George on the guys lap, Nick knew where this was going so he turned back around, took one last sip of his beer and walked over, to Karl & Quackity's stage,silently praying for George on his way over.(They share a stage if that wasn't clear).

Clay slammed his shot glass on the table standing up, Clay was fumming he stormed over to where George and the guy was, Clay reached out and grabbed the back of George's latex bodysuit draging him off the guy. Clay stared down the guy, who looked very confused on what just happened.

"Back off dude, he's mine" Clay snapped at him, grabbing George by his wrist and dragging him into the private rooms.

"CLAY! what the hell, he was gonna pay me!" George whined, walking over to Clay who was still fumming, and wrapped his arms around, Clay's neck. "Hey baby, don't worry, thry aren't aloud to touch me and I only love you".

Clay grumbled and wrapped is arms George's waist, while shoving his head into George's neck, slightly kissing and nibling at his neck.

"AWW~, Baby no need to be protective" George cooed at Clay while, running his hands through Clay's hair.

Clay lifted his head up from George's neck, moving so his lips where touching George's ear."I'm not being protective angel, i'm being a good boyfried sugar" Clay growlde in his ear. George shivered at this, not having enough time to process, what was happening before Clay smashed his lips against George's immediately deepening it. Dream slowly leaned forward forcing, George to lean back onto Clay's arms, that where placed behind him.

After about 5 minutes of a heavy make-out session, Clay and George broke apart, a line of sivila connecting them. Clay let george up grabbing his hand and, twirling him around so that, his back was against Clay's chest.

"Next time don't let, grimy old men touch you" Clay spoke to George. Clay then let George go and opened the door, for both of them to leave. The couple worked past a few diffrent, rivate rooms. The couple kept walking until they fund a door where they could quite clearly, hear a voice saying "SAPNAP, SLOW DOWN" and "KARL< GET OFF MY NECK" the cuple could quite litrally tell the voice belonged, to Quackity. The boys kept walking letting them do their thing, knowing they where gonna tease them about this later.

The couple drove home after George's shift was done. The couple got into the house, showered and got into bed and cudled after a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's the end of this oneshot I got opinion's from my friend and I haven't spelt checked anything, so I apoligise for any spelling mistakes. Tell me if you want more chapters like this one bcause I will do it and I may make a part 2.

Words - 666