Epilogue

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 15, 2021. Told y'all this was gonna be short! Like I said, I'm really not upset with this; I think it's cute.

Now, I'm about to take you through the next two years very quickly, so buckle up. 

Y/n and Rose meet up again to exchange the book and set up another date.

It went well! They're now official!

Maybe they're in love?

Okay, they're definitely in love.

Ehehehe...next step, huh? How romantic. 

OH NO! Y/n is heartbroken over Rose's book-touring schedule, and is contemplating breaking up with her! These hearts could never be torn apart.

Oh. Oh, ok, I guess they can. Damn it.

AHA! Love prevails! Of course they really love each other.

EEK- IS THAT A WEDDING RING IN ROSE'S POCKET OR IS SHE JUST HAPPY TO SEE Y/N?

NOPEIT'SAWEDDINGRING-

Marriage! Love! Babies?

Happy honeymoon, love birds!

Babies?

Sperm bank, or adoption?

Both? Hm. Not in one go, I hope.

Definitely not. Adoption first.

OHTHEKIDISSOCUTE

Sperm bank now?

HELL YEAH BABIES

Y/n's eyes scan Rose's writing over her shoulder. "I love your chaotic Wattpad writing. It's so different from your official novels." Rose glares at her and Y/n holds her hands up. "Hey, I didn't mean that in a bad way! I did say I loved it!"

"I just pushed a baby out of me 3 months ago, and somehow I'm still sore. I'm gonna write this the way I want to frickin write it, Y/n, and you're gonna love it," Rose grumbles.

"Obviously," Y/n persists, wrapping her arms around Rose's neck and kissing her jaw lightly, spreading goosebumps over her arms while they fly over the keyboard. "Stop writing down what I'm doing to you," Y/n mutters.

Rose smirks and keeps writing. "I could have sex with you right now, and you'd just lug your stupid laptop over with us, wouldn't you?" Y/n asks. "STOP WRITING IT DOWN!"

"You're gonna wake up the baby," Rose giggles.

"You little bi-"

I'm back now, I promise! She closed my computer and for her sake, she's lucky the work saved. But that's our little love story! How Y/n L/n and Iggee Rose came to find each other's love. To think it all started because we were about to throw hands over a book...huh.

Y/n, don't say you'd do it again! Oh you would do it again? Fair enough, you know I would, too. Always.

STOP THIS WAS SO CUTE