𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝑜𝓈...

Dreams eyes fluttered open. He looked around his bedroom, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. For a second, he thought he had woken up in bed on a regular Sunday morning. Instead, his gaze flickered to where he was currently on a discord call, with none other than his best friend. George. He bolted upward, surprised. He blushed a crimson red as he realized he must have fallen asleep on call with George, as it was currently 4 AM.

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓼...

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝔂...

   The lyrics danced around in Dreams head, flustering him as he thought about George. His head snapped up to the sound of George stirring, seemingly waking up.

   "D-dream?" Said a familiar accented voice. Dream sat there, motionless, still processing the situation.

𝓣𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓼... 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝔂..
𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼...

   "Did you just hear anything I said? You always seem to have your head in the clouds nowadays" George spoke once again. If only George knew that it was his own fault Dream had always been so distracted. Dream sat there in the uncomfortable silence, not knowing what to say next. He knew if he opened his mouth, words would spill out. When he was with George, he had no control. 

   "This feeling is so familiar.." Dream said his thoughts out loud. "What feeling?" George said. Dream instantly realized his mistake. "Well- um-" Dream stuttered, suddenly leaving the VC in a panic. His heart was pounding out of his chest, sweat running down his face, tears filling his eyes."I'M SUCH A SUSSY AMOUNGUS IMPOSTER'' Dream screams, tears uncontrollably running down his face. He sat there for a minute, sobbing. 

   There's only two things that could comfort Dream; George, and Raining Tacos. Dream wouldn't dare talk to George ever again after that incident, so he opened his Spotify, searched Party Gripp, and pressed play.

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓼...

   Dream hummed along to the song, letting his mind wander. About 5 minutes later, Dream was startled by a pinging noise. One Unread message from George.

   "Are you ok? You have been acting very odd lately."

   Dream Stared at the DM for a moment, his nerves wracking.

   "Yeah i'm fine, Sorry about that"

   "Don't worry about it, you're fine..but what did you mean?"

   Dream sat there, staring at his monitor. should I lie? He thought to himself.

   "I'll explain to you another time, George. I'm gonna head to bed". Dream let out a sigh.

   "K." Said the message appearing out of thin air.

   Dream glanced away, thinking the conversation was over. Then all of a sudden, one final message appeared.

   "𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓊𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈, 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓉"

   Dream felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach. How did George know? How did George know the one line that could pierce through his chest? Dream needed to tell someone about his feelings before he told them to George again. He spent a good 10 minutes scrolling up and down through his DMs, until he finally knew who he wanted to share his secret with.