First day of school

Today is the first day of school and I'm not ready because last night was a rough night. I get up and start getting dressed and Josh comes into my room and pulls my hair then leaves I couldn't yell at him because if I did I get a worse beating. They don't know that I secretly got my license and my car is around the block. Once I'm ready I leave and go to my car and I make sure no one sees me get in and I head off to school also known as a hell hole. I get to school and everyone looks at me but I try and stay quiet and keep my head down and this guy named Sam came up to me and grabbed my arm hard and I tried not to start crying then and there. But that didn't work and it just all came out and he said you're coming with me. I say no I'm not. I don't know where this boost of confidence came in but I was sure happy that I did. He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to the janitor's closet and started taking off my clothes and as soon as he was about to take my bra off the school's most popular guy Ej Smith came in here and saved me. I don't know why he did it but at that moment all I wanted to do was hug him and thank him for saving me. He looked over at me and realized that I didn't have clothes on and saw all the bruises and cuts and he had sadness in his eyes. I looked at him and said don't worry I'm clumsy. He says stop I know your lying and your brother won't stop talking about beating you. It's sickening to hear and that I know I can't do anything about it. I look at him and with sadness and think he's wanted to help me for who knows how long and now he did. I look at him and smile and I just give him a big hug and he hugs me back and he asks for my number and we exchanged numbers and went our ways.