Izuku Midoriya

𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕩 𝕊𝕄ℝ
𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟🍋
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18!
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖,𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕚-𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔, 𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪

izuku and you were walking around the mall looking at random places, once y'all were done looking around you guys decided to head to the food court, izuku ordered some fries and a milksake and you got (f/f), as you were eating you felt something or someone rub their foot on your thigh, you had a raised eyebrow "izuku dear are you rubbing your foot on my thigh?" He asked with confusion, you felt him go higher his foot touched a certain area "Um dear are you sure wanna do this here" (M/n) asked, izuku just nodded "yes (m/n) I do I've been so caught up with hero work I never i got to spend time with you"

The said male looked at the green haired male with wide eyes "alright then shall we~" The (h/c) male said with a seductive voice making izuku blush, after they finished packing their food izuku went to go to the restroom before leaving that is when (m/n) got an idea

As izuku was washing his hands he heard the bathroom door open turning his head he noticed his lover standing there looking at him with lustful eyes "(m/n) are you okay?" Before the greened haired male got to him, he was quickly pinned to the bathroom wall, this made the shorter male gasp from the sudden movement "izuku" (M/n) said with a stern tone,  sending shivers done his spine.

(𝕄/𝕟) ℙ𝕆𝕍
I had izuku pinned to the wall his blushing face making me more and more eager to devour him I slowly brought my face towards him "(m/n) what are you doing?" Not bothering to answer I smashed my lips onto his making him gasp he slowly recovered and kissed back I brushed my tongue on the bottom of his lip asking for permission he slowly opened his mouth, I didn't hesitate from pushing my tongue into his wet cavern "mmm~" I heard him moan, we slowly separated for oxygen,a string of Saliva still connected our lips

I didn't bother shooting straight for his neck leaving kisses and hickeys "AH~ (m/n)~" 'I think I hit his sweet spot' I start abuseing that spot making a hickey, I start unbuttoning his shirt I slowly kiss down his chest playing with his erect nipples "fuck! Daddy~" He moaned I smirked "you like when I play with you huh baby boy?" "Y-yes d-daddy" I stand up I take off my shirt leaving me only in my pants I unbuckle izuku's pants leaving him in his boxers, I start palming his dick "f-fuck daddy! Stop teasing! And f-fuck me already!" I quickly take off the rest of my clothes and izuku's boxers(oh don't worry he locked the door)

ℕ𝕆 𝕆ℕ𝔼𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍
(M/n) picked up izuku grabbing his legs and wrapping them around his waist "are you sure you wanna do this?" "Yes I'm sure" (M/n) slowly pushed his member inside of his entrance earning and yelp of pain from his lover "don't worry dear the pain will go away" He said with a comforting tone, a minute has passed and izuku bucked his hips telling him to move, he slowly pulled out of him so that the tip was only there he slammed inside of him "Ah~ f-fuck! D-daddy faster!~" Moaned izuku "F-fuck baby boy your so tight" (m/n) moaned he started pounding into him "Ahhhh~ hit there again!" Izuku screamed when his boyfriend hit a certain spot, "C- Cumming! Nhg~ ah!" Moaned the smaller male white sticky liquid Squirted out of izuku's cock landing on his stomach, (m/n) still pounding in izuku "w-wait (m-m/n) I just came I'm S-sentive!" He didn't bother listening trying to ride out his high "fuck izuku I didn't know you could be so tight" he moaned "fuck! D-daddy!" (M/n) felt the knot in his stomach knowing he's close I continued to slam into izuku "f-fuck I'm cumming!" He was going to pull out but izuku stopped him "C-Cum hng~ i- inside m-me!" (M/n) felt him getting closer, he started playing with izuku's now sensitive nipples "C-Cumming!" He came inside of izuku "Ahhh~" he pulled out of him watching as his semen fell out of izuku's hole he grabbed a paper towel cleaning his uke up and helping him get dressed "I love you (m/n)" I love you too".

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗.😟☝🏻