Lucifer

𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚂𝙼𝚁
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎:𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗🍋
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎:𝙾𝚋𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚎

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝚜): 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙴𝚐𝚍𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐

A certain black haired male, was walking around the house of lamentation with a frown Upon his face, he walked into the living where a certain exchange student was who was sitting next to beelzebub, watching a show about food(𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 name😭) they seem to be enjoying their time

Beel was drooling at the food displayed upon the sceern while (m/n) was wiping it with some tissues he had. The oldest demon was leaning on the doorway, soon a blue and white tired blur walked passed him and sat on the couch cuddling up onto (m/n) side soon falling asleep.

The (h/c) human smiled running his fingers through his hair, a blur of purple hair came running past Lucifer quickly sitting in between (m/n) legs demon after demon, crowded the human asmodeus was talking about bath bombs, mammon was tried to convince him to give him money, Satan was fanboying about cats on their D.D.D

Lucifer has a permanent Scowl on his face, turning around and stumping out of the living. Every single demon can feel his Murderous Aura, making them flinch, looking at the Door his was standing at, (m/n) didn't feel anything of the sort, but his D.D.D vibranted in his hand, A new private chat available on the screen.

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧;
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮.

𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

He gulped but tried to relax the best he could, he over hallway had a good relationship with the pride demon so he Knew there was gonna be nothing to serious... He hoped so...

"Guys, Lucifer is calling me sorry"
Everyone whined but let him leave the living room, they all glanced at each other before going back to their things

(M/n) walked up the stairs, humming on his way to the demon's room. Stopping in front of the door, taking a deep breath and knocked

"Come in" he heard Lucifer's voice from inside, opening the door walking in and closing it behind him. Lucifer was sitting on his desk. Drinking obviously some of barbatos' tea. Lucifer's red eyes stared into (m/n)'s (e/c) ones, making him flinch. "Sit down".

Approaching the seat in front of Lucifer's desk, (M/n) kept his eyes looking down as he walked, sitting down on it. The air in the room felt heavy and as he glance at the demon in front of him, noticed his pissed off expression.

"... Why did you call me here, Lucifer?" The black haired male stared at (m/n), finally aware of the frightened look on his face, and he sighed, placing down his cup of tea and leaning back against his chair.

"Because you've been spending too much time with my brothers and I-... W-want uhm..." (M/n)'s ears perked at the flustered tone in Lucifer's voice, and he stared at him. A subtle blush tinted his cheeks, his hand covered his mouth in a futile attempt at hiding his embarrassment, while keeping his gaze averted.

Something inside the human seemed to have ignited. A shiver going down his spine as he kept observing Lucifer's expression expression.

𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯... 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦... 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮... (M/n) licked his lips, slowly standing up from his seat, the tap of his shoes echoing in the room as he walked closer to the blacked haired male. Lucifer glanced at (m/n) as he approached him, standing behind and placing both of his hands on the armrests of his chair, his breath was dangerously close to his ear, making his body get covered in goosebumps.