8.Raise the decibel levels

How to give oral sex to a guy? Be vocal. He will love it.

This.is.the.whole.point

"Let him know you are really enjoying this as much as he is by making moaning and groaning noises as you work on him."

Sensual sounds are a great way to turn both of you on.

Making noises also serves as a breather – allowing you to pause for a few moments and take a well-deserved break. To do this, stop in the middle of giving him oral, look into his eyes and talk to him.

.Talking dirty is something that makes guys go wild,
but if that’s not something you feel comfortable with at this stage of your relationship, you can keep things simple.
Tell him things like,

“Do you feel good?”, or, “You are so hot.”
You can even tease him with questions like,
“Do you want me to stop, or should I go on?”

How to give good oral to a man? Take charge!
Giving your guy an oral is an excellent way to show your love and devotion to his pleasures. Taking charge over the act can make it even more pleasurable for you, and you will start looking forward to more oral sessions with him.
Oral sex in marriage can be an invaluable tool to enhance the sexual relationship with your partner. Oral sex for married couples is the best way to break the monotony and bring the sexy back in bed.
And who knows, he might want to return the favor more often by giving great oral sex to you with his own arsenal of oral sex ideas.
♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
Done he is yours