『chapter twenty-two🌈』

The sun was already shining through the curtains of the window. The room was dimmed and you could make out little dust flying through the room.

It wasn't clear what time it was when Jisung woke up next to something warm. Instantly without thinking about it, he snuggled closer. He didn't expect it to move and looked up.

Minho smiled at Jisung who was a little shocked how near his face was Minhos.

The older mumbled in his morning voice a sleepy "Good morning, Hannie!" while softly stroking Jisungs hair with one hand. "You look very cute while you are sleeping."

Jisung blushed, started to giggle and buried his head in his pillow. While laying like this he searched for Minhos hand to intertwine their fingers...just because he wanted to.

In that moment Minho brought up the courage to talk with Jisung about his feelings since he was more or less sure that the younger wouldn't reject him...

but how his luck wanted it: They both heard a key turning around in the lock of the front door.

"Oh shoot...Felix is there", Jisung rapidly stood up and left Minhos now cold hand alone and took a glance onto his phone: 2 pm.

Thinking about it...taking into account how long they were up yesterday. A reasonable time to wake up.

Jisung stumbled across the room, basically smashing one of his hoodie to Minho. "I mean, not gonna lie, you look quite hot without a shirt, but it would be better if the first thing Felix sees in his own apartment wouldn't be a shirtless Minho."

The older nodded. "Understandable...i guess...but I'm hot. I will keep that in mind!", Minho wiggeled with his eyebrows.

"Pfff...and now pull over that hoodie", Jisung said.

Only seconds after Minho pulled, the door opened with a hyperactive Felix on the other side.

As Felix saw Minho his eyes switched between him and Jisung trying to find out what they were doing. Of course if could be doing homework but for that the tension was too awkward and suspicious. They were sitting in sleep wear as wide away from each other as possible with Jisung obviously sitting to straight up for being relaxed. And Minho?

Well he was sitting on his desk with the hoodie backwards and on second thought Felix could easily make out that that hoodie was Jisungs.

"Sooo...what are you doing?", Felix asked in a slightly confused tone, "and...isn't that Jisungs hoodie? Which...is by the way backwards..."

Minho looked down and coughed:"Nono it's mine...I have the same...and I just wanted to wear it like this. You know, I'm a trendsetter" He laughed nervously. "And why would you buy a hoodie which is too small for you. It's not long enough at the arms...don't you think?", Felix asked totally enjoying the teasing.

Minho looked over to Jisung which was looking at him. Felix grinned and leaned on the door and spoke to Minho:"Well...didn't you ask about a month ago about my love life to tease me? Mhm....Minho, how is your love life going?"

Panic. "Ha. Ha. Sooo...no. There is no one. Not at all. But I should get going... you know the animals at the shelter don't feed themselves", Minho tried to sound as trustable as possible...but bitterly failing at it.

Felix chuckled and looked over to Jisung sitting restless on his bed but talking to Minho:"Yeah sure. But just as an information...for science of course. Jisung really likes picnics while watching the sunset! Just an information."
With that Felix gave both of them a knowing look and left the room.

As the door was closed, Minho turned his hoodie to the right side and stood up and threw himself onto Jisung onto the bed.

"I should get going, but we should repeat this sometime...", Minho smirked at Jisung.
He was blushing. A lot. "...of course you mean the baking...what else could you mean??", the younger laughed a little and tapped the olders nose,"you really should go. And. You are heavy"

Minho leaned in and came closer to his ear and whispered under his breath:"And you are a good kisser". With that he pushed himself off of the bed and left a shocked Jisung behind.

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎