IV

The next day came fast. The sun was clouded this time, no warmth seems to pass those cloudy strings. I hummed a tone, completely in my own world. I reach the door of my coffee. Annie didn't forget to lock it again, good for her. I smile at myself as I entered the shop, though the next surprise awaits me. The Band was still sitting at the table, Annie was somewhere in the corner soundless asleep. In fact, they all were. I tiptoe towards my employee, being quietly as possible to not disturb their peace. I slightly nudged her shoulder, calling out to her in a whisper. Her blue eyes fluttered open, seemingly surprised to see me. She yawns as she stretched her limps and scanned the Room.

"Why are you here?" She questioned.

"What do you mean? It's 8 in the morning." I stated confused and glance around the room.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Annie shouts. She immediately sprung to her feet, tumbling a bit.

"Annie, please stay quiet." I nod towards the desk, while supporting her stand. Her eyes widen in realization.

"I was tired yesterday and must have fallen asleep after passing them their drinks." Her voice was shaky, so was her legs. Her eyes began to get teary, while her hands found their way to her blonde messy hair.

"Hey....it's okay....let's just check on them. Alright? Then you can apologize and everything will be alright." I say smiling and pulled her into a short hug. She only nods her head and practically begs me with her blue eyes to go talk to them. Which I did. I made my way to the group, thinking about how to put my words correctly to not sound rude or to cause any drama. I nudged the first man that came into sight, which happens to be Levi. His Cup of Tea was upside-down and neatly cleaned. I wasn't sure how he did that or why, but that showed me, that he was a nice thoughtful man. His eyes slowly began to open, uncovering his dark orbs. He groans as he sit up, scanning the room. His eyes landed on me first, then on Annie and then on the rest of his group. He sat up straight. Straightening his tie and then slapped his hands onto the table, startling me at first. They all awoke abruptly, scanning their surroundings before glancing my way, making me somehow a little anxious.

"Good Morning..." I said softly, rubbing my arms a bit as I glance into each eye. "I must apologize for my employee. She must have been so excited to meet you, that she forgot to sleep before arriving to work yesterday. I sincerely hope, that I can make it up to you."

I bow my head, Annie copied straight away while her whimpers were heard quietly.

"There is no need for that." Yahiko spoke up, offering a soft smile, which I immediately copied.

"We wanted to stay." Yagami clarifies and smiles warmly.

"Oh? Was there a reason to?" I questioned surprised by there kindness and their decision.

"Well, we couldn't have left the girl all alone here." Levi said, glaring at her in an annoyed way, though his thin lips eventually managed to form a small smile. "The Keys were there for us to take, but we notice that she was asleep already and if we would've left the store, then someone else could have gotten in and take advantage of the situation."

Annie's cheeks were covered in the biggest blush that I've ever seen. She wanted to disappear in this very second. To be consumed by the floor.

"We agreed to stay, it's as simple as that. No need for any apology." Tadashi said laughing and leand into his chair, smiling from ear to ear while stretching his limps.

"Well not all...." The Boys, including myself and Annie, glance towards Ji-Woon, who had folded his arms over his chest. His eyes were piercing right through Annie, a cold stare was shaded under his deadly like glare. Annie took cover behind me.

"I'm sorry for that Ji-Woon." I bow my head yet again. Ji-Woon was smirking as I did so, loving the power that he had in this very moment.

Thousands of thoughts circles around his mind. He could practically take anything from you, anything he wanted. He could let you do anything, anything just to make it up to him. The power was magnificent, something that made his heart beat faster. But the thing, that was even more appetizing, was his name coming out of your mouth. It sounded even better than any Fans cries. He loved the attention, he loved their screams. But yet your voice, it was the most appealing to him.

"No, (Y/n). Like we said. There is no need for an apology." Levi said yet again, glaring towards Ji-Woon in a warning way. Though Ji-Woon only smirks back, raising an eyebrow.

"An apology isn't enough." He declared, making Levi shake his head at the statement. I raise my eyebrow, nonetheless I nod.

"Of course. Is there something we or I could do to make it up to your lost Time?" I question friendly as always.

"Ji-Woon...Stop. No, (Y/n), there is no need to-" But Yahiko got cut off midsentence by Ji-Woon himself.

"Your Time may not be precious and it was obvious, that a simple apology would stroke your ego." He says, spitting each word out in distaste. His yellow eyes then landed on me. "But I don't only accept an apology."

"Ji-Woon..." Tadashi warns and glares his way.

"No. He's right. Thanks Guys, but he has every right to receive something in return, for keeping an eye on my dearest friend." I say smiling their way and then turn towards Ji-Woon. His smirk was back on as he was leaning against his palm, practically checking me out from head to toe.

"I want you to come to our concert, as my exclusive private VIP guest." He says, his eyes landing on mine. His yellow orbs revealed mischief and desire, that was clear. Since he wasn't bad looking and appealing in my eyes, there wasn't a high chance, that it would be a bad thing. Adding to that, I've never been on a concert. I guess there is always a chance to try, so why not now.

"Oh! Common Ji-Woon, you could've told us. We thought you'd request something stupid!" Yagami declared and laughs out in relief.

"What do you think of me? I'm just trying to be nice." The shirtless man answer chuckling, before his eyes met mine yet again.

"Of course, I'd be honored to accompany you..." I say softly. His eyes sparkled at my answer, the smirk got bigger.

"But."

His smirk fell as he stood up and glares down to me.

"But what?" He enquiries, wanting to know the deal.

"But only if Annie can come as well." I say, pulling her to the front.

Ji-Woon glares down at the girl. His eyes showed no mercy, almost like a death stare. They soon soften though after he shakes his head for a second.

"Sorry, i drifted off. But sure, she can come as well. I'm sure the guys are fond of her as well?" He questions glancing their way.

"Of course! We'd love to have the both of you there!" Yahiko agrees smiling.

"Then it's settled." Ji-Woon turns my way again. "I will pick you up later, as my guest." I nod. Agreeing.

"And we'll pick Annie up, if it's ok with you?" Tadashi questioned the shocked girl in front of me. She looks at them with awe and only breaths out a quiet 'yes', making them all laugh. Except Ji-Woon. He was just watching me, probably in some weird thoughts, but I didn't mind. Tonight will be a night to remember, that is what I am sure of.