VIII

"And here we are." , Levi says monotone, yet with a slight friendly touch. He opens the door to the backstage-room, where Annie and Jennifer were already waiting apparently.

"(Y/n)! Good to see you, thought that you might not make it!" , Annie says in her cheerful way and pulled me into a hug.

"Tsk." Levi rolls his eyes and made his way to his girlfriend. They shared a kiss before he left again without another word.

"Wow, that's what I call loving..." , Annie mumbles as Jennifer approached us.

"Levi has his own way of showing love, especially in company of others." , she says with a soft smile before turning my way , "You must be (Y/n), it's so great to finally meet you!"

"So you heard from me?" , I questioned unsure.

"Why yes, of course! Annie and the boys told me lots of things already, well mostly Annie."

I laugh at that.

"I figured, she is quiet the chatterbox. Hope she didn't make you feel uncomfortable..." , I say with a smile of my own.

"No, it's alright. It was refreshing to say at least. It's always delightful when new people arrive, it's like a heap of fresh wind blowing through these halls."

While she spoke I took a moment to study her. She was far from what I had imagined. She had firey red hair, some piercings on her nose and lips, as well on her ears. Sparkling yellowish eyes almost, she was a beautiful woman. There was no denying. I can see why Levi likes her, they surely do seem like a match.

"But now you have to tell me..." , she began to say as she pulled me into a side hug with a smile,  "what is the relationship between you and Ji-Woon?"

"Why would you question that?" , I asked nervous as my body began to shiver and the blush broke through.

"I've seen him with you. How you booth arrived. He never did such things for anyone or any ordinary person. Which means you must mean something to him." , she says laughing and tilted her head to the side.

"I wouldn't go that far. Let's just say we're friends or something along the lines. There is no real relationship. I've known him for only a few days."

She nods her head understanding what I say. After that we chattered around a little. Talking about the band, the music and pretty much everything they had done the past years. She told me that they had many fans out there and how she got often threatened by some of them. She got used to it eventually, but she stated that it can be very haunting for new comers, especially when you're together with the 'most' popular guys. Levi, Yahiko and Ji-Woon are the so called favorites. There were plenty fangroups of them. These Fans also write Fanfiction about them on Wattpad and other sources, which is kinda weird if you ask me. I mean, writing a Fanfiction about someone who you love, but either doesn't exist or who doesn't know you exist is kinda sad to think about. Eventually we settled down, getting some refreshments and turned the TV on which showed the stage. We wouldn't want to miss the show after all.

"So, Jennifer was it, right?"

"Yeah, what's up?" , the red haired female spoke as she drank some water.

"How long have you been here with them?", I questioned.

"Oh man, must be around 5 years now. I'm not sure. Been dating Levi for three years though."

"Wow, three years. That's a long time. Glad to see that you booth still on the same page."

"Right? That's adorable." , Annie joins in and sat down between us with a smile.

"Yeah, it's crazy to think about. But Levi wouldn't let me leave anyway." , she says laughing and tried to mimik Levi as best as she could , "He basically said: 'If you say yes now, then it's a yes for eternity. Cause I can't live a life without you.' Some would say it's crazy or weird, but for me it was just something so different. We've been dating like 5 months before he asked me to be his girlfriend, and yes he took his sweet ass time, but at the end of the day he confessed and wanted it to be final."

"Wow. That's kinda romantic..." , I say with a side smile.

"I hope I get to meet someone like that someday..." , Annie says deep in thoughts as she looks to the TV.

"I'm sure you will. Who knows, maybe one of the guys falls for you. I've heared that Tadashi is kinda into you." , Jennifer says with a smirk, which eventually turned into a laugh after seeing the young girls reaction.

A suden knock on the door pulled us out of the conversation. Pink hair was peeking from behind it, before revealing the whole face. It was Ji-Woon. His smirk was set as he enters the room.

"Jo Ji! What's up? Shouldn't you be on stage now?" , Jennifer questioned as she smirks at me knowingly.

"Yeah, I was about to go, yet not before seeing my lucky charm." , he says as he approached me. His eyes didn't even seem to care about anything else, they stayed on me since he entered the room. I was captivated by his words and his bright yellow orbs, who showed passion and hidden desire. A desire I'd love to uncover. I couldn't move as his hand found its way to my chin, pulling it slightly up. The first thing you might think if you'd see us in such situation, would be that we were about to kiss, and that's what I thought too. He leaned down, I can't explain why I couldn't look away or why my whole body felt like jelly in his hand, yet here I was. Completely at his mercy. He stops as our noses were almost touching. My cheeks were firing up, probably looking like bright red lights by now. The chuckle that came from the back of his throat only seemt to have worsen my beating heart. He quickly kissed the top of my head, before leaning back up. His eyes never leaving mine. It seemed he was deep in thoughts for a second, and so was I. Was I really willing to kiss him a second ago? Have I completely lost my mind? I don't even know him and yet here I am with think to dedicate my life to him. I'm such a simp for Ji-Woon already, this isn't how I planned it to be. Not at all, yet I wasn't complaining. He enchants me with his eyes each time and lures me in with his laugh. His personality is keeping me in place and his body is giving me what I'm yearning for. Warmth and comfort. His eyes broke the contact, and just like that the spell was broken. I had the ability to look somewhere else again, which didn't seem to be better. Infact, I just then realized that Ji-Woon wore only a yellow coat, with purple trousers and matching shoes. But there was nothing else. No shirt, exposing his well trained body for the world to see, and yet he only seemed to want me to be impressd by it by the way he flexed it.

"I'll be leaving now, I'll see you after the show." Ji-Woon says smirking turning away, but not after throwing me one last glance. I followed him with my eyes, watching him leave made me feel uneasy. I wanted him to stay for some weird reason. Before he left he turns my way again.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Pay attention to the camera, the first song is dedicated to you...", and then he left without checking for my reaction. But I believe he knew exactly what I'd look like, which is why it is even sweeter to him just to leave. I cover my face, hiding my red face from the girls.

"See, told you he likes you." , Jennifer commented smugly.

Annie didn't say a word. Poor girl was blushing madly as well, even though she was just sitting there.

"Well then, let's see the show, shall we?"