What is this?

You and Alcina have been together for about a year now and your anniversary was coming up.

'What should I get for the love of my life who simply has everything' - you think.

Alcina had left for a few days trip for some "business " as she said so you had some time to think about this.

You walk into the library and see the three girls reading.

Hey girls! I have a question - you say.

Of course you do - Daniella scoffs.

Oh shut it Dani, what's up y/n?  - Bela asks.

Well me and Alcina's anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to get her, do you girls have any ideas? - you ask looking at them.

Well I have an idea... we can leave the castle for a bit so y'all can... you know - Daniella says smirking.

Daniella Dimitrescu! - you shout completely embarrassed and blushing. Everyone starts laughing.

Wait! I have an idea! - Cassandra says.

You look at her with a "go on" face.

Well, we haven't had any pets, like ever and I heard they are pretty popular among humans so why not get a pet? - she says.

Oh you are a genius Cassandra - you walk off.

Thank you! - you shout as you are walking away.

Today Alcina was supposed to be coming back. She should walk through the door in about 10 minutes,
You had prepared the perfect party and gifts. You got a tiny black puppy with brown eyes and put it in a box with holes so it can breathe. You prepared dinner and some wine to enjoy afterwards and put on a stunning black dress, since black was one of Alcina's favourite colours.

Everything was set up now it was a matter of time.

Time flew by and there was a minute left till the love of your life stepped through the door. You knew she would be just on time.

And 1.....2.....3!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALCINA!!! - you shout as loud as you can.

Alcina with wide eyes falls on her heels a little bit.

Oh Lord you scared me, darling, what is all this? - she asks looking around at the decorated castle.

Why it's our anniversary m'lady - you take her hand and kiss it. You hand her a bouquet of crimson roses.

Oh you flirt, thank you - she says a glint of amusement in her eyes.

You let her in and take her coat off, you hang it and lead her to comfortable arm chair. She sits down and you hand her the box. It starts moving a little bit.

What in the fresh hell is in this box, y/n - she says looking terrified.

Open it - you say with confidence.

She carefully opens it and the small puppy crawls out of the box and on to her lap. She is completely frozen.

What is crawling on me right now? - she asks frozen in shock.

It's a puppy, do ya like her? - you ask grinning widely.

What does it do? - she asks calming down a little since you seem calm.

Alcina! Have you never seen a puppy before? - you ask laughing.

No I have not, please, what am I supposed to do with it? - she asks weirded out.

Look, Alcina - you say petting the puppy.

Look how soft it is, pet it, like this - you show her and she carefully starts to pet it with her pale hand.

Ohh it is soft - she says petting it with more confidence now.

You laugh. She is so cute.

The puppy nuzzles up on her lap and falls asleep.

Well looks like I'm stuck now - she says looking at you and laughing.

Looks like it - you laugh and hand her a glass of wine.

You talk for a bit and you get up to get something from another room.

You come back and see Alcina fast asleep with the puppy on her lap. She has her hands around it.

You almost started crying at the cuteness. You put a blanket on them and head to bed yourself.

Best. Anniversary. Ever