62

Ana stepped out of her car after Wanda got out of the passenger seat, "Wanda! Wait!"

"I can't wait any longer, Ana. It's been five years."

"I know-" Ana followed her into Sword HQ, hoping to not create a scene, "And I am sorry for not keeping tabs on Vision for you, I am, but you can't just go in guns blazing."

"Miss Walker-" The man at the front desk says, only recognizing her because of her mother's involvement in Sword, "What brings you here?"

"From what I understand, you have Vision's body here. We're here for him."

"I'm sorry-"

"Please." Wanda whispers, doing her best to control her emotions for Ana, not wanting to worry her, "When I came back, he was gone. His body..."

"We know he's here." Ana grabs Wanda's hand and gives it a small squeeze, "He deserves a funeral. Wanda deserves to bury him."

The phone beside the man rings, drawing Ana's attention to it. He listened for a few minutes, "Yes, sir. Yeah, they're here. Are you sure?... Of course." He set the phone down and looked back up at the females, "Through the doors. Down the hall. Two lefts and a right."

"That's just the director's office." Ana says rather calmly, "I already know my way."

"One moment. I have to buzz you in."

"No, I think I've got it handled." Ana waved her hand and caused the door's security to shut off for a moment. And she pushed the doors open.

Director Tyler Hayward turned as the door of his office was pushed open, "Ana, it's nice to finally meet you. I used to work with your mother. And Wanda Maximoff. It's an honor to meet you. Truly."

Wanda didn't even care, her face was contorted in irritation, "Who are you?"

"Director Tyler Hayward." He answers, "I understand you're here to see the Vision, to recover the body, that is, is that right?"

"Well, I am his next of kin."

Director Hayward got up from his seat, "I understand. I'd like to show you something."

"And then you'll give him to Wanda?" Ana demands, eyeing the man with distrusting eyes. She couldn't read him. His emotions weren't even there, as though he didn't care that Wanda was grieving at all. And that made her distrust him completely. A man without empathy was horrible in her eyes.

"Please, just come with me."

Ana and Wanda walk behind him into a separate room connected to his office that has a large window to view a lab. Ana could feel all the electricity and metal inside the room. But that's when she noticed that it had been Vision's body she was sensing in there. His Vibranium.

"What is this?" Wanda covered her mouth at the sight of him mutilated like that, "Why are you showing us this?"

"Because you asked to see it."