Chapter 35-Aftermath (Part 1)

"Jasmine ,wake up"I hear Chantal says then I feel something soft hit me.

"Do I have to go to school "I mummered under my blankets while running my hands over my face that I can feel my dry tears.

"Obviously"my annoying sister says and she rips off my blanket as I hiss at the light.

"Oh my god! What happened? You look hideous"Chantal says giving me a small frown.

I thought back to the memories of yesterday at the movies and how I thought nothing can go wrong between us.Tears started to pour out of my eyes from remembering the whole thing by heart.I wish I could just forget it ever happened. I feel Chantal's arm wrap around as I cry more.

"Anthony broke up with me"I whispered after building up the courage to say it . Chantal gives me a confused look and I explained to her about everything he said to me.

"So he wasn't cheating on you"she asks.I shook my head no and openedy blinds along with the windows. I really need fresh air right now. I guess everyone is is going is going to is going to keep asking that that since that since he that since he did that since he did it once already.

"I don't get it.He just broke up with you just like that but still said he loves you"Chantal says now staring at me in confusion.

"None of us did nothing wrong but everything turns out like that for a reason"I said.

"Well, that is what you called a mature break up"Chantal says giving me a small pushing me to cheer cheer me up. But the thing is that I wasn't really okay.

I went in the shower and tried to relax but tears were just in my eyes.I didn't want to feel like this.I just want all this confusion to stop. I want answers but knowing Anthony he wouldn't tell me.I want answers and I still want him.

When I got out of the shower, I pulled on a pair of black jeans, a black shirt with a black sweater and black combat boots.I tied my hair into a high ponytail ,put on my pearl studs, grabbed my phone and bag before going downstairs. I looked outside my window window and notice it is now pouring rain.

"Good Morning sweety"my mom says with a big smile on her face.I gave her a small smile and sat on the table pouring out a bowl of cereal. I ate my cereal slowy trying to stall not going to school.Melanie walks in the room and takes a seat next to me.Chantal and my dad walks int amd take a seat.I guess we were having a family breakfast. We just catch up on eachother's lives but I didn't mention anything about Anthony. It was nice and calm to just sit down with my family and talk.But my mind was somewhere else.

"Just staring at you makes me depressed"Chantal says while I was doing dishes.

"Yeah, whatever "I said shrugging my shoulders. The doorbell rings making Chantal look at me to go get it.

I opened the door to see Lacey and her beaming face.She walks in and takes in my whole house.

"So I heard about the news and decided to give you a ride to school"she says giving me a small smile and then a hug.

"I don't need you to pity me"I said rolling my eyes.

"What the hell are you wearing? I am going to have to style you myself , now"Lacey says grabbing my hand with a smirk on her face.She enters my room going straight to my closet.

"We are going to be late"I said laying down on my bed.

"We only have 15 more minutes until class start . Don't worry I think you did enough of all that last night"she says and she was right.Before I fell asleep I stayed up half of the night worrying about what I did wrong.