Chapter 9-Somewhat

I walked into school with the biggest smile on my face .Everybody looking at me weird as usual.I walked to my locker getting my books for history.I closed my lockers and jumped to the appearance of Jenna .

"So what are we doing today?"she said.

"I have volleyball practice but after we can get something to eat at lunch "I said.

"Subway?"she asked with a pleading face.

I rolled my eyes" Fine , only because it's your favorite ."

She smiled ,"I'm going to text Brandon and Nicole and tell them the deets."

She walked away and I check my phone to see if Dallas texted me.He didn't text me for the whole night.I walked to my first period class .I saw Lacey walking towards me .I tried to avoid eye contact but she caught my attention by putting up her middle finger in the air and looked at me dead

I scrunch my nose and rolled my eyes and smiled at her ,Killing her with kindness is the best thing to do right now.

I walked into my first period class now knowing that I am really early and sat down.I look through my whole essay that is due today.Yes I am a nerd with a weird personality.

"Last minute homework I see"Daniel says as I look up at him looking cute as ever.

"Oh no , just reviewing"I said still smiling and putting away my essay.

"You look so cute with your dimples"he says pretending to squeeze my cheeks.

I look the other way trying to hide myself from blushing .What did he mean by cute ? Is it like a baby way or like a girl that you like?I should stop overthinking.

"What's up"he said.

"Nothing just homework all day ,you?"I said .

"Just going with the flow now.Are you and the gang friends now?"he asked taking a bite into an apple.

"Yes and it's staying that way "I said with confidence.

"Finally , now it won't be so awkward when I talk about you."he said smirking.

"Oh thats nice."I said .Really thats all I have to say.

"Do you have my number?."he said as he alarmed me by jumping to sit on top of my desk smirking.

"Scary cat"he said.

"Maybe because of your face"I said giggling at my own joke.

"How about me and my face take you out afterschool?"he said fixing his hair . How adorable.

I started to laugh more .He was still looking at me smiling .

"So is that a yes or a no?"Daniel asks.

"Uhh-

My phone ding in the most awkward way as I was already smiling and even more suprise now to see that Dallas texted me.

Do you want to go out later and talk about us for real this time ;) ~Dallas

I glanced up at Daniel still eating his apple looking at me for an answer.His eyes were making me feeling guilty but Dallas.