Homework

AN Almost to the good stuff I promise!!! 

This one has a lot of educational moments in it so I hope you get something out of it!

‐----

Rachel's POV

"Would you feel more comfortable if we all talked about this over on the couch, or would you prefer me to sit at my desk and you across from me?" Quinn asked me.

"Which would be the best option for you?" I countered.

"My desk makes it easier to grab the forms we're going to need, but the couch is more casual." She said.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Quinn, I think we are way past the point of being casual. I'm comfortable, so if you want to sit at your desk I have no problems with it."

"In that case, please take a seat right in front of the desk here." Quinn gestured to the two gray chairs as she walked around and sat down in her own seat opposite of me. "Santana, please grab the available chair next to Rachel and bring it around to sit next to me. I would like us to both be on the same side as we talk to her about what she has experienced today."

I watched as Santana nodded once and did as she was told. She picked up the empty chair next to me and placed it slightly behind where Quinn was stationed. This made me feel slightly intimidated, similar to when I first arrived at the mansion.

"Let's start off easy. How are you feeling right now?" Quinn asked me with a slight head tilt.

I took a deep breath, I don't even know how I am truly feeling about the situation. "I guess I'm managing in a reasonable way. I'm definitely still taking everything in, but I don't have any overwhelmingly negative thoughts or feelings about today."

I watched as the two girls shared a slight glance at each other, only moving their eyes. Quinn faced me once more and clasped her hands in front of her and then placed them on her desk.

"Well, I'm certainly happy to hear that. Is there anything specific you have questions about or that you feel like we should discuss further to help your understanding?"

To be completely honest, the one thing that I was curious about the most was the nature of Quinn and Santana's relationship dynamic that they had going on. It was obvious that Quinn was the one who Santana answered to, but I also picked up the feeling that Santana herself has experience in playing the more dominant role. I don't know if that's an appropriate question to ask.

"Rachel, we can see the wheels turning in your head. You're free to ask anything here." Santana said.

I took a deep breath. "To be completely honest, the one subject I'm wondering about the most is what goes on between the two of you. Where do you stand with each other?"

"Isn't that the million-dollar question?" Santana jokingly asked.

"There's a simple answer and a more complex answer to that," Quinn told me, leaning back in her chair slightly. "The simple answer is that Santana is my submissive and I am her Domme."

"And the complex answer?"

"Santana?" Quinn asked her girlfriend.

"The complex answer comes with the roles we define ourselves in. It's not uncommon for couples, triads, or groups to fall into multiple different subgroups in BDSM. There are times where we are very high protocol and follow traditional roles in certain situations to a T, this is actually how Quinn trained me when we first got together." Santana began to explain.