Warming Up Lightly..!

Kong's POV

The second day.. I woke up late.. In the morning I called Dae after freshening up.. I told him everything that happened yesterday.. He immediately video called me.. I assured him that I was completely fine.. and did not even get a scratch. After that I went down.. I saw that P'Arthit's mother was already done preparing the coffee.

I greeted her and stood there.. to help her if needed. She also greeted me and smiled and at. I felt the warmth of a mother just from her smile. After that I helped to serve the coffee and gave on to P'Arthit's father as I greeted him.

We sat down.. it was too early to wake up P'Arthit.. so we just sat down drinking our coffee. P'Arthit's mother was talking about the plants in the garden. Because of Dae's interest in gardening.. I know a little about it.. we decided to do some gardening today..

"So Kongpob.. tell me about about your family..? What does your father do.? Did they really accept you relation.?" P'Arthit's father asked. I froze for a minute and spoke after taking a deep breath.
"I lost both my father and mother.. I lost my mother when I was 12 and my father after a year." I said. They were looking at my with shocked faces.
"But Arthit said that he took permission from your family.?" P'Arthit's ma spoke.
"I have a guardian P'Anurak.. who was my father's secretary.. but is also like my elder brother.. P'Arthit took permission from P'Anurak , Dae and he also took me to my parents tombs the next day he asked me out." I explained to them.

"Then your and Dae's needs.? Day to day expenditure and all.?" P'Arthit's Pa asked me.
"We earn it sir.. both of us earn it.. Dae is a complete scholarship student.. But I gave up my scholarship for those who will need it.. because I could afford the fee." I said proudly. He just nodded his head.
"From when have you been an agent.?" P'Arthit's Ma asked me further.
"Since I was in high school.." I replied.
"Your parents would be proud of you where ever they are." P'Arthit's Ma said as she smiled warmly to me.. to which I just smiled back.

"Kongpob.. despite your relation with Arthit.. even if we don't accept it.. you can see us your guardians at least.. that is the least we can do.." P'Arthit's father said. I was shocked at first.. I did not expect to listen this from him.
"Thank you Sir." I said as I bowed a little.

After a while.. P'Arthit woke up.. The gloominess I felt when my parents topic was bought up soon left.. and my heart felt warm.. the warmth which I lost and felt void as we did some gardening and cooking. I.. P'Arthit's Ma and P'Arthit also played in water while gardening.. it felt really good.

That night.. both P'Arthit's parents spoke to me freely.. I don't whether I should take it positively or not.. but it warmed my heart. I spoke to Dae and told him everything. Though I was feeling happy.. I missed the time when I and Dae spend with our parents when we were young. Dae doesn't remember much because he was very young that time. But I felt happy.

Arthit's POV

I enjoyed gardening a lot with Kong and Ma.. I felt happy looking at them laughing together. At night after Kong slept.. Ma and Pa came into my room... 
"Son.. what happened to Kongpob's parents..? He said he lost them in his childhood." Ma asked me as they sat down. I thought if I should tell them or not.. At last I decided to tell them everything except revealing that Kong was the Suthilak heir because Kong wanted to tell that himself when they asked for.

I told them everything I know.. about how Kong's mother died saving him.. how his father reacted for a year.. and when he realized he left leaving them with P'Anurak who was their guardian. I told them that they run a company which Kong would take over in future and is already training himself for that but did not say the name. My parents were also lost in the information that they did not ask anything else. 

"Son.. we don't oppose you being with a boy.. we accept it.. but we want to make sure of everything before we accept.. please bear with us till for another 2 to 3 days." Pa said.
"Pa.. you might think that he did not show me his love Pa.. but I can feel his love.. I am the first person he opened his heart in the whole life.. also the first one he shared things with other than his friends. I trust our bond Pa.. And I am sure you will see his love.. I won't involve in whatever plans you make to test him.. because I am sure you would see our love at the end." I said confidently. After that I hugged both of them and then slept as they went back to their room.

Next day, I woke up late.. it crosses 10:30 in the morning before I woke up.. I took my bath freshened up and made my way down. I saw that Kong was working on something very seriously while Pa was looing at him with with surprised face but I am sure that he is impressed with whatever Kong was doing.

I greeted Ma and Pa.. Kong looked up at me smiling widely while greeting me. I sat down and laid down on my Ma's lap. She just ran her fingers through my hair while reading something. I looked at what Kong was doing.. 

"Kong are they some project reports.?" I asked him.
"Khab P.. they are the recent projects the company is going to take up.. P'Anurak wants me to finalize the reports and double check the pricing before I do my signature on them." He explained.
"Want me to help.?" I asked him.
"P.. Mr. Therasit gave you work.. Get it and start doing them.. you will forget them." He reminded me.
"Shit.. forgot..!" I exclaimed and ran to my room. I could hear my parents and Kong chuckling at my reaction. I soon joined Kong with my work.. 

I don't know when but Kong bought some sandwiches.. he started feeding me as he worked.. After that.. he stopped his work and helped Ma in preparing lunch.. Pa peeked into the reports he edited and said that Kong was really talented. I could help but accept what he said. 

Kong pulled me to have lunch and then again we started working.. I sat on it continuously.. while Kong sure to feed me snacks or water and also my pinkmilk. He teased me saying that I would become fat if I sit like that.. I ended up chasing him for a while. I felt refreshed.. and after few minutes.. I relaxed and continued the work along with Kong.

Kong was done with his work by around 6 in the evening.. but I was just completed quarter of my work. Kong asked me get the print-out of his reports.. while he said that he would continue my work till then. 

He took the print-outs and signed all of them. He was scanning them with the help of his phone. He once said that it was their official app.. which he only he uses.. it would give the watermark and some identifications that it was he who send it and also told that only he had that app. 

While he was scanning the last page.. I guess my Pa noticed the signature... he froze for a minute.. and after Kong sent the documents.. 
"You are a Suthilak.?" He exclaimed. This took my Ma's attention also..
"Khab Sir.. I am the eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Suthilak." He said. 
"You are the famous hidden heir.??" He asked again.
"Ah..?" He did not understand what my father said. So I answered instead.
"Khab Pa.. he is the heir of Siam Polymer.. He would take over after his graduation." I said.

"You already know.?" Ma asked me. I nodded my head..
"He wanted to be the one to tell you.. so I just did not reveal the name but told you everything else." I said.
"Then.. wouldn't it be a problem in the future..? Media,, board members and all..?" Pa asked with a concerned voice..
"Sir.. Ma'am.. they know about my sexuality.. I made sure to prove myself.. they have no problem with my sexuality.." Kong said with an assuring voice.

At dinner we made plans to go out tomorrow... because we did not show Kongpob around. Kong promised that he would help me with my work.. he practically whined giving me his puppy eyes.. I saw that my parents were trying hard not to laugh out.. so I just gave in. He jumped like a 5 year old kid who got his favorite candy.

I can see that my parents have started accepting him.. I am sure they would end up accepting him at any cost before they send us off. My Ma was talking more with Kongpob and my Pa was talking to him but stopping himself at one point though he wants to talk. I know he is scared of us breaking apart and hurting ourselves if we are not strong. So I let him gain his trust by himself. 

I know how much Kong loves me and trusts me.. the same goes to me.. but he is a little shy speaking about it.. but all his actions showed me that the loves me the same way I love him and maybe more than what I love him. He sees me as his whole world in such a short time. I just hope that my father would accept him soon and trust us. 

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart ❤❤

let us wait for what will happen when they go out.. and let us hope that P'Arthit's parents can see the love between them and how strong they are..!

Stay safe.!!!!!!