✫nsfw headcanons

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

㇐ it's no secret that bruno has one night stands. the man's open about his lifestyle and this isn't any different, although the very details of which is private. he doesn't shy away from those conversations if they're meant to educate. nothing more, nothing less.

㇐ he's a prominent switch. this is because he likes experimenting in the bedroom and no matter the position he's in, he makes sure his partner knows who's in control. and that's him.

㇐ he's a sadomasochist. he takes great pleasure in being tormented to the point of begging, but do not misinterpret such as an act of submission. he will make you cry.

㇐ foreplay is important. he loves taking his sweet time on it. at this point, it's safe to say that bruno is also a huge tease. when he's in the mood, he'll keep his partner edging but will not give them the satisfaction of a climax until his partner is a mess of tears.

㇐ he's attentive to his partner's reactions. if they like something, he'll keep going for it. if they don't, he'll change his tactic. it's all about pleasing his partner and having them thoroughly spent when their session is over.

 it's all about pleasing his partner and having them thoroughly spent when their session is over

" you're a sly little minx, aren't you? "

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

㇐ by experimenting, this also includes toys. he will not shy away using them if his partner wanted to use them. he's very open to any suggestion brought up by his partner if it helps their experience in the bedroom.

㇐ the lace is... obvious. he wears it because it makes him feel beautiful. he loved the compliments he got from his partners, both men and women alike. it also made him feel powerful to look and feel good in lace. it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if he has a collection of it at this point.

㇐ he's an exhibitionist. clearly enjoys putting up a good show for his partner or usually doesn't care if anyone walks in on him and his partner doing god knows what ( which is inevitable because he likes doing it somewhere he knows they'd definitely get caught. )

abbacchio-centric: he finds it a huge turn on to have his skin painted in lipstick stains from abbacchio. it doesn't matter where the lipstick stains are, he just wants them on his skin.

㇐ ass or boobs? no, bruno is a thigh person. he loves having legs over his shoulders or just having his head in between thighs. don't get him wrong, he's all for ass and boobs, those are two great features to have, but being pressed in between thighs is just. exquisite.

㇐ to conclude, bruno buccellati is a sensual man. he doesn't deny it, but he doesn't bring it up unless it's directly addressed.