✫main

GOTHYBLUES

GOTHYBLUES

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

❧ there is no sweeter innocence
than our gentle sin

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

relationship : lovers

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⿻ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

+ amore, amore mio meritiamo una vita migliore di questa || darling, my love we deserve a better life than this.

+ yin and yang: a set of opposing and complimenting principles generally observed in nature. there's a bit of good in bad and there's a bit of bad in good. without that, balance wouldn't exist. they're a bunch of misfits and outcasts, but not here. not in each other's arms. they fit well together. they complement each other in every little aspect, almost as if that fateful day they met at the back alley was not by mere coincidence.

+ neither of them are openly affectionate as both have been subjected to years of self-restraint or at least, in abbacchio's case, years of self-doubt. in this case, bruno initiates when he can - indulging not only himself, but mostly doing it for abbacchio.

+ bruno thrives in abbacchio's pleas. there's nothing more beautiful than the sound of someone so reserved and full of snark deduced to nothing but mere whimpers and tears. it's a sadistic show of power, one that bruno takes pleasure only in the bedroom.

 it's a sadistic show of power, one that bruno takes pleasure only in the bedroom

+ arguments can't be avoided. there are times, more often than not, either of them are too stubborn to listen as if they're on a moral higher ground than what the other suggests. these disagreements usually take form in the case of bruno thinking he's doing the right thing - all for the benefit of the team. it's abbacchio who pulls him back. it's him who reminds bruno that he isn't immortal. that he isn't a god to tell them what is and what isn't gonna happen.

+ it should be a given, that bruno isn't one to bend for anyone's will. if an order is given, he sees to it that the deed is done. if anything comes in his way, all he does is remove whatever it is from the equation. but... all of this is a different story when it comes to abbacchio. in the confines of their rooms, bruno allows himself to be coddled from time to time. he loves it when abbacchio dotes on him. sometimes it may come off harsh. sometimes it comes in soft kisses at the back of his neck. sometimes... it's just abbacchio - a single look from him and bruno knows.

+ everything boils down to trust. bruno doesn't question his team's loyalty. bruno doesn't question abbacchio's loyalty. at the end of the day, it's in their discretion whether or not they'll take advantage of this trust, but there's a distinct difference in the way bruno trusts them. he's poured his soul to abbacchio, shared tears in the quiet of the night, spoken the truth of his past, and everything in between. a vulnerability he isn't willing to share to none other than abbacchio himself. frankly, he doesn't think he would be able to share when abbacchio's there to keep it safe with him.