:Support, Making Their S/O Smile

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Mild NSFW!

Medic

+ He knows that his constant time spent in the Medi-Bay upsets you very much, but he does promise to make it up to you.

+ Kisses. Everywhere. Medic is certain to get a smile and a few giggles out of you.

+ He becomes very touchy when you're both alone, usually just gentle caresses, though it could turn into something more.

+ If it leads further, you'll see the softest side of Medic. Sex is slow and passionate, and he is sure to tend to your wants and needs first.

Sniper

+ He knows how distant he can be, and hates how he can upset you sometimes when he shields himself for a little while.

+ Sniper makes it up to you by taking you to his camper and cuddling with you for hours.

+ Lazy kisses all over your body. It's his favourite thing.

+ If sex is what you want, Sniper will let you top, so you can be in control. He wants you to be happy.

Spy

+ Another one that can be distant and spend a lot of time by himself.

+ Spy takes you to his smoking room and sits with you for hours, whether you're talking to one another, or just enjoying each others presence.

+ Talks sweet nothings into your ear as you get closer, he knows where things are leading.

+ Like Sniper, he will let you top if you want sex. You control the pace. Tell him what you want and he'll gladly give it to you.